This elegant home is a newly built 2500 sq. ft. designer-appointed mid-mountain townhouse with Ski in / Ski out access. Walk 200 feet from the front door and ski down the Homerun trail to the Tamarack lift. At the end of the day, ski down the 91 Run ending at the front door, and enjoy the many 1st class amenities of this luxury home. The home is located on the upper level of the new Treetop development with views of the Green Mountains surrounding the house.
- Adirondack style multi-level townhouse located on mountain with spectacular views of the surrounding Green mountains. Wrap-around deck offering views of the Green mountains with entry off of the Great Room
- Designer-appointed and impeccably furnished with Mission (Stickley) style furniture throughout. Leather sofas, luxury linens, Hungarian goose down comforters and pillows.
- Sleeping area includes spacious 4 Bedrooms + Den / 4 Bath Townhouse. Sleeps 14 very comfortably with use of queen pullout sleeper sofa in the den
- Hike from your doorstep on Stratton Mountain. Take the gondola during weekends and hike at the top of the mountain. There are numerous hiking trails (for all levels) which you can take from our home.
- Mountain Biking all over Stratton Mountain
- Horseback Riding: Make arrangements at the foot of the mountain and at a number of nearby stables
- Vermont State Horse Show held nearby
- See a live show at the Weston Playhouse (just 9 miles north).
- Canoing and fishing are possible in any of the many lakes and streams nearby.
- Bromley Adventure Zone (just 6 miles west): mountain slide, Deval cart rides, miniature golf, Bounce zone, Zip Line, and several other activities.
- There is also likely to be a county fair or craft fair at some of the nearby towns.
In the surrounding area you can find an abundance of activities to suit every age and interest:
o Visit local galleries
o Art Shows
o Local Fairs
o Farms (see artisan cheese being made as well as other activities)
o Shopping in Manchester
Dozens of great dining possibilities very close to the home.
- We also have access to the Stratton Sports Center. As a guest at our home you may arrange for access as well. Features at the Stratton Sports Center include:
o Indoor & Outdoor Tennis
o Free Weights
o Indoor Pool
o Spa Treatment (Tired of skiing?, Enjoy a SPA Day!)
Golf: Golf *** Golf *** Golf
- Golf at the Stratton Mountain Club, a 27 hole golf club at the foot of Stratton Mountain. (Located just 5 minutes from the door of our home)(See pictures of the golf course in our slide show to the right).
Ski: Winter Activities:
- Skiing and Snowboarding...Our home is located on Stratton Mountain at 'mid mountain' directly off the Homerun Trail... True ski on / ski off access.. walk 200 feet drop your skis and GO!!!!!!!!.
- Snow Mobiling at Stratton and at many other nearby locations.
Ice Skating can be found at the Old Mill pond in the Village Square.
- Snowshoeing on Stratton Mountain is a popular activity too.
- Sleigh riding
- Apres Ski in the outdoor Jacuzzi with views of the Green Mountains or at any of the many restaurants and pubs in the area.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.