Grand Cayman Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Aqua blue ocean views from every window--that is how best to describe this condominium balanced on the pinnacle of the magnificent Caribbean sea. The Ocean’s Edge, newly built and located in the exclusive Cayman Kai/Rum Pointe area of Grand Cayman (the quiet, unspoiled side of Cayman) boasts a unique location in the 10 unit North Pointe Condominium complex. There is not just one single straight on view of the ocean, as you will find in other Cayman Island condominiums, but every bedroom window, living room, dining room, lanai and even the bathroom window overlooks the crystal sapphire Caribbean Sea.
The Ocean’s Edge is uniquely situated in such a way as to surround you with an unsurpassed pristine blue water view that fills every window, as the proximity of the water is only a few short feet of sandy white beach away. The Ocean’s Edge is located on the second floor, in the part of the complex that juts out toward the ocean, so the views are everywhere. And they are spectacular! This is what you come to the Caymans to see. Location, Location, Location is what makes The Ocean’s Edge a premier accommodation for your most unforgettable Grand Cayman vacation.
The Ocean’s Edge is an ideal spot for your perfect Cayman honeymoon, beach wedding, scuba diving trip, deep sea fishing trip, romantic rendezvous, or fun filled Caribbean family getaway. Even if you do nothing but relax in the hammock on the panoramic ocean view lanai, you will not be disappointed. The Ocean’s Edge will accommodate your every need.
Located on the quiet, unspoiled side of Grand Cayman, our condo sits in a quaint, white sandy beach front 10 unit complex and is one of the only units in the rental pool that has a vivid blue ocean view from every window...even the bathroom has a view of the sea. Some guests have likened their stay to being on an ocean liner, as there is pristine blue ocean surrounding them from every window...and some have even said they momentarily felt like they were actually floating on the water. Both of the two bedrooms plus the vaulted living room open into a panoramic screened-in lanai that overlooks the white sand beach with its aqua blue water and the freshwater adult and children's pools. This 120 degree awe inspiring view is unsurpassed. And even if you do nothing but relax on the porch for your entire vacation, you will go away satisfied that you have visited paradise.
• Unlimited local phone calls and a list of our favorite places to go and first choice restaurants. (after many years of coming to the Caymans, we have learned where the bargains and the best places are)
• On-island manager in case of emergencies.
• Privacy of a small complex but still located conveniently near restaurants and entertainment
• Adult and kiddy pools that overlook the ocean
• White sand beach and an ocean view from every single window (no kidding)
• Many outstanding dive sites from the Cayman North Wall are nearby. Snorkel to see colorful coral and abundant fish wherever you enter the water…..Reefs are everywhere.
• Located in the upscale Cayman Kai community only 30 scenic miles from the Airport and 7 Mile Beach. (But you may not ever want to leave the North Side)
• Famous Rum Pointe beach and Stingray City only minutes away
• Magnificent sunsets and great dinner at the Four star Hyatt Restaurant at Rum Pointe. Other great restaurants and gathering places in close vicinity.
• Grocery store only 5 minutes away.
• Starter soaps, detergents, and paper products are provided.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
Why Hilary Pandorf chose Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman was a stop on a cruise we took in 1983. We fell in love with it then and have been coming back to vacation on a regular basis ever since. When we had children we began bringing them here and they also fell in love with it. It is our family's special vacation spot.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our family had a wonderful stay at the Grand Cayman Condos. We loved the pool right in our backyard and the easy access to the ocean. Although there were other renters in nearby condos, we found that we had plenty of privacy when we wanted it. The condos were fully equipped and were very clean. We spent a lot of time on the lanai enjoying the beautiful view while visiting with our family. The location of the condos provides for a slower paced vacation, while being conveniently located to local attractions and activities.