Breckenridge Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condominium - 2 Bedrooms - 2 Baths - (Sleeps 5), No Smoking, No Pets
Accommodation: Large (1185 sq feet) Ideal Family Condominium with private roof top Sun Deck ( used during summer months ), year round Covered Balcony and Covered Front Entrance with seating for removing ski boots etc.
Enjoy the warm atmosphere created by our complete, extensive remodel. The unit is light, bright and airy having an open living room/dining room and kitchen area. The all new slate gas fireplace, carpeting, porcelain floors, granite kitchen/bath counter tops, and the rich western cedar ceilings provide a warm cozy atmosphere, along with the tasteful decorating throughout the unit.
* Wireless Internet - password provided
* A washer and dryer is located in the condo.
* Quiet condo due to type of construction and location within the complex.
* Spacious master bedroom with king-size log bed, ample closet space, cable TV and full bathroom with double sinks, room darkening shades.
Second bedroom has a queen & twin-size bed, cable TV, room darkening shades
Condominium Features (Cont.):
* Full kitchen featuring new hickory cabinets with granite counter tops (also in bathrooms and living room bar), appliances, and many other upgrades.
* No smoking, No Pets. No landline phone, be sure to bring your cell phone
* Large private sun deck has a picnic table and chairs; it is used in the warmer months after the snow melt.
* Covered balcony has a high mount table, glider and two bar stools as well as a gas barbecue.
* Free bus service is provided within town and to various out of town ski and shopping areas; it is a short walk to the main downtown bus station.
* Free assigned parking in semi-heated garage as well as free parking on outside lot (Two vehicles total. 4 wall bike racks in assigned garage parking - bring your lock. Ride directly to and from the garage (please, no bike storage in condo ).
* Free use of heated outdoor swimming and wading pool, indoor and outdoor hot tubs (4), change rooms, lockers and showers are conveniently located walking distance to the Columbine building. Call for details.
Breckenridge Area: This condominium has convenient access to activities making it a perfect family all season vacation spot in the fun-filled town of Breckenridge and surrounding areas.
Enjoy the majesty of Breckenridge with the comforts of home. Just check our site calendar for availability and call or email us for your place in the sun. Make this home your home-away-from-home.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you so much for the use of your condo, my son and his friend had a wonderful time, skiing, hot tubbing and even laying out by the pool. It was so warm when we were here.!!
There was not one thing in the Kitchen or condo that was missing from my own things I use at my own home to cook etc. It was nice to have everything we needed.
The only thing that could have made it better was more snow but we can't control the weather.