Your home away from home with all the comforts. The location is perfect for all your activities and relaxation. Check out our reviews!
One of the areas best dining and entertainment establishments, Norton's, is less than 1/2 block away. Enjoy their great food, indoors or out. Their lakefront location is host to great musical entertainment on many Friday and Saturday nights.
• Golf — Four top-quality golf courses, all minutes away and each surrounded by woods, water and wildlife, Tescumbia is the oldest course in Wisconsin and Lawsonia is one of the Midwest's best known courses;
• A pristine lake — As Wisconsin’s deepest inland lake, Green Lake provides for bountiful sport fishing, including walleye, muskie, bass, bluegill, northern pike, lake trout and other freshwater favorites. The water inside Big Green’s 27 miles of shoreline also hosts all sizes of pleasure craft, sailing regattas, water skiers and several public swimming areas framed by sandy beaches, one of which is walking distance;
• Shopping — Green Lake’s quaint downtown and surrounding retail areas offer visitors a down-home friendly shopping and dining experience, with gifts, jewelry, art, antiques, collectibles, apparel, kids’ stuff and more;
• Dining — Area restaurants and snack shops serve a variety of cuisines, from fast food to elegant multi-course dining experiences;
• Culture — It abounds in Green Lake, including performances at the historic downtown opera house, the fabulous Green Lake Festival of Music choral and chamber music concerts, two historical society buildings and free summertime Wednesday night outdoor concerts in one of the Green Lake area’s seven public parks;
• Attractions — Enjoy sunset and lunch cruises, horseback riding, art galleries, hot-air balloon rides, biking, camping, bowling, miniature golf courses, kayaking and canoeing, petting zoos, a buffalo ranch and more.
We pride ourselves on cleanliness and comfort for you and your family. Enjoy our home as if it were your own. You'll be back.
Your hosts, Ron, Nanci and son Kyle.
The Owner purchased this house in 2004
Spectacular lake and area. Milwaukee, Madison and Green Bay are all within a two hour drive. Not a tourist trap town like Lake Geneva or the Dells. Lake is never crowded which we like for safer boating.
Great golf and other recreation all in our backyard. Hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, water skiing, dining and more. Town and surrounding area have activities most every weekend from the Pajama party on Summer solstice to the International Chili Cookoff.
Tons of fun in a quiet town. Great lakeside parks and beaches too.