Nob Hill Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
This gorgeous apartment is a part of San Francisco history and is located in the same building where writer Dashiell Hammett wrote The Maltese Falcon. It's located at the corner of Leavenworth and Sacramento Streets, 1 block from Grace Cathedral and in the same neighborhood as luxury hotels renting for $400+ per night. You can have your own luxurious Nob Hill neighborhood experience at a fraction of that price, while enjoying all the amenities of home.
This one bedroom 520 sq. ft. unit is furnished with elegant antiques, oriental rugs, and a wonderful ultra-plush pillow-top queen bed. Hardwood floors throughout, high ceilings, and bay windows give this sunny corner unit a classic San Francisco look and a bright and airy feel.
The newly remodeled granite / cherry / stainless steel gourmet kitchen features a host of amenities, including all new gas range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave oven. The kitchen is fully equipped for cooking and dining, including Calphalon cookware. The eat-in kitchen and living room are combined into one space for a more open feel.
This unit comfortably accommodates up to four guests with the Queen bed in the bedroom plus a sleeper sofa with new foam mattress in the living room. A charming wire cage elevator and laundry service in the basement provide added convenience.
Highlights of this unit's features:
- Free WiFi internet + cable TV + US long distance phone service
- TV and entertainment system with CD/DVD player and iPod hookup
- Elevator in building (the apartment is on the 2nd floor for easy walkup as well)
- Fabulous roof deck with 360 degree views of the city skyline and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Laundry in basement
- Bathrobes and all linens / towels provided
- Iron and ironing board
Location, Location, Location!
Our apartment really IS centrally located:
- 1 block to California and Hyde Street cable car lines
- 1 block to Grace Cathedral
- 2-3 blocks to Fairmont, Mark Hopkins, and Huntington Hotels
- 3 blocks to shopping, restaurants, and nightclubs
- 8 blocks to fashionable Union Square with theaters, shopping, and dining
- 2 blocks to Trader Joe's
- 1 block to smaller full service grocery store
- Convenience store across the street
- 10 minutes by cable car to Lombard 'crookedest' street
- 15 minutes by cable car to Pier 39 / Fisherman's Wharf / Ghirardelli Square
Please note: a one-time cleaning charge applies to each reservation.
Keywords: Classy one bedroom apartment on Nob Hill
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About The Owner
Silicon Valley computer executive + travel & tourism entrepreneur
The Owner purchased this apartment in 2007
Why The Owner chose Nob Hill
Excellent neighborhood. Convenient to places we like to visit while in San Francisco. Close to grocery stores, restaurants and bars, popular shopping areas, fancy hotels, and a nice park.