This historic home was used as a look out to spot U-boats and submarines during World War 2. Great for a family or 3-4 couples. There are 3 living areas (2 with kitchens , 1 has kitchenette) and each with bathroom & bedrooms which provides privacy with shared deck and 2 hot tubs. Cozy furnishings, fireplace and big windows overlooking the sand and waves. Have a picnic on the 100' X 40' multitiered deck with 2 hot tubs. Beach access from private stairs.
* Master bedroom has private deck overlooking the surf! Dining area for 8 with Ocean view.
* Completely furnished with linens and towels, as well as a starter kit of paper products.
* This house is perched in front of the Nelscott wave. Fabulous view of the surfers.
* 90 steps down to beach. No worries, there are resting benches!
* You might also see a whale or two cruising by.
* 4 Qeen Bedrooms and Loft adds a 5th Queen bed Sleeps 10 max.
Keywords: Ocean Front with Huge Decks and Hot Tub!
WWar 2 history as a Lookout for Subs was intriguing and says so much about the Killer View!
Huge Multitiered deck with 2 hot tubs, 2 picnic tables and several wooden adirondack chairs. Private beach stairs to a very quiet part of the beach in Lincoln City. Great tide pools out in front of Anchor & Sub
This home had amazing ocean views and lots of privacy! We had two different families and needed a bit of seperation, so it was perfect to have the upper floor seperate from the main floor! We were able to meet on the deck but each have our own kitchen and living areas! AMAZING Decks we were able to enjoy with sun breaks.
Private stairs to Tide pools and beach. Chinook Winds Casino 4 miles, Outlet Mall 1/4 mile. Kyllo's restaurant Bar & Grill 20 min walk on the beach!