This rustic charmer was a look out to spot for U-boats and submarines during World War 2. Cozy furnishings, fireplace and big windows overlooking the sand and waves. Have a picnic on the 100' X 40' deck with hot tub. Beach access from private stairs.
* Master bedroom has private deck overlooking the surf! Dining area for 8 with Ocean view.
* Completely furnished with linens and towels, as well as a starter kit of paper products.
* This house is perched in front of the Nelscott wave. Fabulous view of the surfers.
* 90 steps down to beach. No worries, there are resting benches!
* You might also see a whale or two cruising by.
* 4 Qeen Bedrooms and Loft adds a 5th Queen bed Sleeps 10 max.
Keywords: Ocean Front with Huge Decks and Hot Tub!
This home had amazing ocean views and lots of privacy! We had two different families and needed a bit of seperation, so it was perfect to have the upper floor seperate from the main floor! We were able to meet on the deck but each have our own kitchen and living areas! AMAZING Decks we were able to enjoy with sun breaks.