** For more pics, info & exclusive discounts, click the “Owner's Website” link at the bottom of the page **
Like-new sandy beachfront home shows extreme attention to detail inside and out. Boasts an open floorplan, remarkable ocean views from nearly every room, new granite-top kitchen, high-quality beds and linens (1 queen, 2 twins), a tasteful Hawaiiana design and immaculate cleanliness.
Beachside outdoor space includes a large slate terrace, thatched-roof tiki bar, 7-person hot tub, h/c shower, 2 BBQs, 2 lounge sets and 3 chaise lounges.
Sandy beach is perfect year-round for swimming (no rocks & minimal swell exposure) and the nearby reef is great for exploring either by kayak or snorkel (each provided), with sea turtles abound.
Common Use: Please note that this is the Bottom Unit of a two-unit split-level home. The Top Unit is also available at HomeAway ID 178532. Or see HomeAway ID 193330 for details on renting both units together for 5% off.
Notable amenities: sleeper sofa, w/d, ice maker, iPod docking station, 3 TVs/DVD players, dishwasher, WiFi, A/C, kayaks, boogie boards, beach toys, beach towels, coolers, guide books/maps, board games, dartboard, parking space.
For more info, including floorplans, interior and exterior pictures, a detailed Things To Do map, and much, much more, please click the 'Owner's Website' link below.
Hau'ula and the surrounding area is often likened to 'old Hawaii,' still representing what Hawaii once was. Instead of large malls and chain restaurants (i.e. Waikiki), the area has family-owned gift shops, unique little restaurants, and a pace of life that many envision when planning their Hawaii trips.
Highlights of the area:
(1) five minute drive to the Polynesian Cultural Center, Hawaii's #1 tourist attraction
(2) many great hikes (some with waterfalls) in the mountains seen in our aerial pictures
(3) lush green foliage and mountainsides, drawing comparisons with Maui
(4) good, local people offering a glimpse into 'true' Hawaii living: a truly authentic Hawaiian experience
(5) twelve minute drive to Turtle Bay Resort, and their golf courses, restaurants, bars, massages, helicopter rides, etc.
(6) minutes to good surfing spots, and only about 20 minutes to famous big-wave spots like Pipeline and Sunset Beach
(7) quiet, tranquil, peaceful...the best way to describe Hau'ula!
Other Activities: kayaking, boogie boarding, beachcombing, shelling, horseshoes
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
|* $200 non-refundable deposit at time of reservation
* Balance due 60 days prior to arrival
* Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover or PayPal
|Notes||* See our property website ("Owner's Website" link below) for discounted rates on longer stays.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: