Kaanapali Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
* Best Maui vacation accommodations of any hotel or Resort on Maui.
* Close to the Kaanapali famous beach, without the crowds and high prices. Rent from the owner of this condo for a great deal .
* New condo suite totally remodeled with new flat screen TV's
* FREE use of 2 sets of golf clubs, free golf hand cart, balls and tees.
* Free use of one tennis racket.
* Brand new front loader LG washer and a dryer, All new stainless steel appliances. Super nice unit,
* A ground floor which is a benefit since there are NO elevators at the Kaanapali Royal.
If you get a third floor from other owners there will be lots of stairs to climb with all your luggage not fun. Not with our unit.
• Super nice 2 bedroom 2 bath. Beautiful leather recliner couch with a trundle bed (something totally new for us) in the living room provides an additional sleeping area. Our guests just love this couch. See photos and see why.
• Italian Travertine floors throughout!
* 6 minutes leisurely walk to the Kaanapali Beach and the Whaler Village from the condo. (we timed it). 5 minutes drive to Lahaina. (We timed this too)
*. Great location for the whole family at a wonderful price.
* Compare that to the expensive hotels at the Kaanapali Beach where you will not even get one room for this price.
* More quiet than the busy Kaanapali boardwalk and only minutes away if you want to be there.
* For the money you save staying here you will have more money to go out .
• Ground floor, easy access to the pool and the grounds!!
• No carpet anywhere in sight! All travertine tile and wood flooring in the bedrooms.
• Nice and uncluttered environment!
* lots of beach towels for you to use free of charge. (we understand that some owners charge $4 per towel for that, but we do not)
* easy to book, we do not have pages of contracts to sign and no damage deposit. We never had any problems for the last 18 years we have been renting other condos that we own, and we do not think our guests will damage things on purpose. In fact most of our guests are super nice families and lots of them became our friends.
* Low cleaning fee of only $125 ( some charge up to $200)
• Very zen like atmosphere!!!
* The few guests that stayed there already said it had a 'WOW' effect on them and you will for sure say WOW too!
* Read the reviews so far. We just started renting it since March last year and our guests just love this unit and so do we. We go there every opportunity that we can get to spend some time there for us, (we live on Maui in Haiku). This has become our New personal favorite. We just love this unit!!!
*I was there when the first family arrived and all the kids were able to say was OMG over and over. And the parents were saying that this is the nicest place they have EVER stayed in. We liked that complement.
*FREE use of a 2 sets of brand new golf clubs and a two wheeler golf cart and free golf balls.(ask us how you can also play for almost nothing at Kaanapali Golf course. Save lots of money if you play golf if you stay with us.)
* We rent other condos at Kaanapali Shores that we own. If staying at the hotel on the beach is important to you , we can accommodate you in those units.
* The Kaanapali Golf course is right outside your condo to the left. And when you cross it (diagonally about 5 min walk you will be on the Kaanapali Beach). Our unit is 650 yds from the condo to Kaanapali Beach. It is a very busy area during the day and evening. You will be spared all the hustle and the bustle when you return to the condo and relax in a quiet atmosphere away from all the noise and the people.
See you at the beach!
Fred and Luba on Maui!
Keywords:Kaanapali Royal resort! Right behind the Whaler's Village and the Sheraton hotel and close to the black rock for best snorkeling experience. Close to Kaanapali Beach on Maui. Two bedroom two bath ground floor condo. For rent by owner.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
Fred and Luba
Fred Leah and Luba. Our family on Maui. We all take care of the condos including our daughter Leah. She is also our model for the website pictures that I take. Fred does the reservations, Luba makes sure the condos look great, and Leah does bookeeping. You might say this is a 'family business' We love to make our guests happy and we love what we do. We take pride in having the best locations for a great price!
See you at the beach!
Fred and Luba and Leah
When looking to buy our condos on Maui we look for the quality building and the good size of the units.This building is built out of stone and the units are very large with large a large lanai. It's right on the golf course and the way the unit is situated it is 'cool' in the shade looking out to the pool and jacuzzi across the lawn.
We live on Maui in the Haiku area on the North Shore. Kaanapali Royal is our favorite place to come when we want to hang out in Kaanapali and take advantage of the snorkeling at 'Black Rock' next to the Sheraton. There's also great dining places along the beach, or we just cook in our newly refurbished kitchen. We think you are going to love life on the 'links' of the Kaanapali Golf Course.