Kihei Condo Rental Photos and Description
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, washer/dryer, sleeps up to 4
CURRENT SPECIALS: ONLY $84/night for available nights now through December 20th, 2014!! Rent owner direct and save $$
Dreaming of Hawaii? We invite you to stay at our family-owned Maui Vista condo in sunny, South Maui. This one bedroom, one bathroom 1st floor condo is across the street from Kamaole I beach, aka Charley Young Beach, one of the best beaches on all of Maui.
Arrive and be immediately taken in by the comfortable island décor of this lovely condo. Many of the framed photos hanging throughout the condo were taken by us, and show the incredible beauty that surrounds us on Maui. Go explore and find Your paradise!
You’ll find all the comforts of home for either short or extended stays:
• Fully equipped kitchen—stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, small appliances (coffee maker, toaster, blender, etc.), dishes, cookware, BBQ utensils.
• Luxurious and comfortable KING-SIZE bed
• Queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room
• Efficient A/C unit plus two ceiling fans to ensure you stay cool
• Spacious lanai with table/chairs opening onto grassy courtyard
• Private washer/dryer INSIDE condo
• Flat screen TV, DVD player, movie selection
• FREE Wireless Internet
• FREE unlimited long-distance phone service to the U.S. mainland and Canada
• FREE off-street parking
• Beach towels, beach chairs, beach mats, umbrellas, beach toys, cooler, etc.
• Portable crib for infants (crib sheets not provided) and twin size futon mattress provided
• All linens provided (except for crib) including sheets, blankets, bath towels, washcloths, etc.
This condo is family-owned and is our home-away-from-home, so we have taken great efforts to make sure everything you need to enjoy your stay on Maui has been included.
MORE INFORMATION ON SURROUNDING AREA:
- Kihei, Maui: Maui Vista is a relatively small condo community located in South Kihei, Maui. Kihei is located in South Maui within 20 minutes of the airport. Kihei is home to miles and miles of the most incredible beaches in the world. Many of the beaches in South Maui have been officially recognized as being among the best in the world! There is also an endless variety of restaurants, shopping, bars, snorkeling, golf, fishing, and just about anything else you could desire from your Maui vacation. From Maui Vista, it is a very short walk up the road to Kihei Kalama Village, where there are terrific shops, restaurants, and bars- all in an open air setting.
- Maui Vista: Maui Vista is made up of 3 buildings. Building 1 is closest to the ocean, then building 2, and finally building 3 is furthest inland. Each building has a small pool, two tennis courts, and a BBQ area. Directly across the street from Maui Vista is Kamaole I Beach, aka Charley Young Beach (pictures below). Charley Young is known as a family-friendly swimming beach. There is lots and lots of sand, bits of nice shade, rarely seems crowded, and the slope of the sand into the water is gentle. Perfect for boogie boarders, waders and swimmers of all ages!!
- In General: Looking for surfing instead? No problem. Take a right when you leave Maui Vista and the next beach to your left has plenty of the best beginners waves around. Looking for snorkeling? You will find Maui and the surrounding islands loaded with some of the best snorkeling sites around. You can drive down the coast and find endless choices of snorkeling sites where you just walk into the water and start enjoying. Or, you can go out on a snorkeling excursion to Molokini, Lanai, Molokai, or any of the special coves around Maui. There are more choices than you can imagine! The same goes for hiking, fishing, zip lines, or any other excursion you can dream of trying. I suggest picking up a copy of Maui Revealed well before your trip to Maui, and start reading up on your choices. I have found their reviews to be very accurate.
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Condo was great! We had friends in another condo unit here at Maui Vista. They were amazed at the difference! This one was the best!! Aloha-
Marie - owner
Aloha! We are Steve, Marie, Tyler and Dalton Preitauer. While we wish we could say we live on Maui all year, we actually live in Colorado. Someday, Maui will be our forever home, but not yet... We look forward to having you stay in our home and learn to love Maui the way we do. Aloha!!
Maui Vista is a terrific mix of long term residents and vacation rentals. This gives the entire property the feel of home, but in paradise! We chose Maui Vista as our first Maui purchase after saving and planning for over 10 years. It is pure heaven!
Maui Vista is across the street from one of the best beaches on the entire island, Kamaole I (aka Charley Young Beach). It is also easy walking distance to several other terrific beaches, a surfing beach, and lots of shops and restaurants. It has the central location and Hawaiian feel that makes you feel instantly relaxed and on vacation. We have decorated our condo at Maui Vista to feel tropical without feeling cliched. We hope to see you in Paradise!