|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
**For more pics & info, click the link to our Property Website at the bottom of this page (just above the reviews)** Sitting directly on a small skiff of sandy beach, our place offers ocean views as far as the eye can see. But the beachfront location is just one of the many desirable features. The place offers 2 stories and over 1,900 sq. ft. of comfortable, modern, and elegant living space with a tasteful Hawaiian décor.
Upstairs features vaulted ceilings, gorgeous hardwood floors, two bedrooms, two full baths, big great room, gourmet kitchen, dining room, and two large ocean-facing lanais. Downstairs features an additional sleeping area, living room, dine-in kitchenette, and full bath.
Outside, the large beachfront lanai is the perfect place to hang out and relax, and its gate leads directly onto the sand. Tables, chairs, benches and a BBQ grill make it a tough place to leave!
Notable amenities: W/D, WiFi, A/C, kayaks, bikes, snorkel gear, boogie boards, Graco Pack 'n Play.
Two of us are from Nova Scotia, two from Florida and one from Lake Louise, Canada. Love the laidback life on the north shore - wind, waves, mountains, turtles, ohana - nothing better than that. The windward side is the place for us. Some of us here many times since 1965, some of us here for the first time. All would come back. Truly an aloha house.
Hau'ula and the surrounding area is often likened to 'old Hawaii,' still representing what Hawaii once was. Instead of large malls and chain restaurants (i.e. Waikiki), the area has family-owned gift shops, unique little restaurants, and a pace of life that many envision when planning their Hawaii trips.
Highlights of the area:
(1) five minute drive to the Polynesian Cultural Center, Hawaii's #1 tourist attraction
(2) many great hikes (some with waterfalls) in the mountains directly behind the place
(3) lush green foliage and mountainsides, drawing comparisons with Maui
(4) good, local people offering a glimpse into 'true' Hawaii living: a truly authentic Hawaiian experience
(5) twelve minute drive to Turtle Bay Resort, and their golf courses, restaurants, bars, massages, helicopter rides, etc.
(6) minutes to good surfing spots, and only about 20 minutes to famous big-wave spots like Pipeline and Sunset Beach
(7) quiet, tranquil, peaceful...the best way to describe Hau'ula!
Other Activities: Island's best hiking in the mountains adjacent to the house.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
* For the discounted period of Nov 24 - 28, the discount applies only if reserving ALL FOUR available nights
* For the discounted period of Dec 3 - 10, the discount applies only if reserving ALL SEVEN available nights
* See our property website ("Owner's Website" link below) for discounted rates on longer stays.
* $200 non-refundable deposit at time of reservation
* Balance due 60 days prior to arrival
* PayPal (where all types of cards can be used) is utilized for all payments
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: