Lincoln Condo Rental Photos and Description
3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, sleeps 8 - 10
Enjoy all New Hampshire has to offer in our spacious 3BR resort condo which sleeps 8-10! Over 1,400 square feet with two baths and an open-design living room situated as the hub. A state-of-the-art home theater system provides evening entertainment. Sliding doors open onto a sunny private deck and, since it's a first-floor unit, the grassy backyard overlooking the Pemigewasset River.
Deer Park is a full-featured family-friendly resort in a peaceful, scenic setting alongside the Pemi in NH's spectacular White Mountains. The highly-regarded recreation center overlooks the 5-acre lake, with indoor and outdoor facilities for your enjoyment. (In fact, other resorts are now trying to emulate its attractive two-level exposed-beam design.)
Loon Mountain's terrific summer setting is just 7 minutes away (under 3 miles). It offers zip line rides, horseback riding, bike rentals, hiking, bungie jumping, rock wall climbing and more.
Recreational Activities: WATER: Year-Round Indoor Pool & Jacuzzi * Lakeside Beach * River Tubing * * * SPORTS: Tennis * Pickleball * Basketball * Racquetball * Wallyball * Table Tennis * * * OTHER: Exercise Rooms * Sauna * Game Room * Fireplace * Wireless Internet (WiFi) * * * NEARBY: great hiking, biking, fishing, water parks, Loon Mountain (3 miles), Franconia Notch (hiking and gorgeous views), horseback riding, golf. * * * REC CENTER: Two-story recreation center and lake are 150 yards away.
Condo Features: * first-floor unit.
* sliding doors open onto a sunny private deck.
* grassy backyard overlooking the Pemi River.
* in-unit laundry.
* wood-burning fireplace (it's so cozy - we've lit it to snuggle by even on cool summer nights) -- firewood included.
* spacious open-concept kitchen with breakfast bar.
* mudroom (for skis / wet gear / sports equipment).
* new carpets, tile and appliances
* cable TV / high-speed internet / wireless (WiFi)
* Sheets and bath towels provided.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible