Gatlinburg Cabin Rental Photos and Description
3 bedrooms, Sofa bed, 2 full bathrooms, sleeps 8, Close to town, Great Views,
Enjoy 'A CHANGE OF PACE' with its beautiful mountain views! Swimming pools and tennis courts are a 5-minute walk away. Or you can relax in the hot tub on the lower deck, unwind in the whirlpool in its own private room, or just sit back and gaze out at the mountains from either of two decks. You'll have a great time playing on the pool table in the spacious game room, while wood paneled walls throughout help bring that Smoky Mountain feeling inside.
Our cabin is conveniently located just 3 miles from all the attractions, shops, and restaurants in Gatlinburg, 5 miles from Pigeon Forge, 4.5 miles from the Sugarlands entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and just 3 miles from the Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort. It is between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, 1.3 miles up Wiley Oakley Dr. from the Gatlinburg Welcome Center and Gatlinburg Trolley Park and Ride at the Parkway (US 441).
* Spacious layout with beautiful mountain views
* Convenient to downtown Gatlinburg
* Pool Table in a large game room
* Hot Tub on a covered deck
* Whirlpool/Jacuzzi in a private room
* Master Bedroom walkout to the lower deck
* WiFi High Speed Internet
* 5 Cable TVs, 2 DVD players
* Outdoor Pool and Tennis Courts only 1/4 mile away in Chalet Village HOA
* Only 3 mi to downtown Gatlinburg and 5 mi to Pigeon Forge and GSMNP
* Our cabin is truly rent by owner. You TALK TO AND RENT DIRECTLY FROM US, not a management company.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
Hi, we are the owners of "A Change of Pace" cabin! We have just started renting out our cabin and want you to enjoy it as much as we have. We take all comments very seriously and will do our best to make "A Change of Pace" your home away from home when visting the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area!
Micheline and Chuck Blessing
We are Micheline and Chuck Blessing and live in Cincinnati, Ohio. We have two young kids and love to vacation in the outdoors.
We bought our vacation home in Gatlinburg because we love to vacation in the outdoors, and being just 10 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, we found this to be the perfect location for us!