Loiza Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Beautiful vacation rental in the ocean-front Aquatika Resort complex located in the San Juan area (Loiza). This three bedroom penthouse condominium features all of the comforts of home in a luxurious Caribbean setting.
Among the comforts and conveniences provided are:
* 3 bedrooms furnished with queen-sized beds (an additional Premium full-size or twin Air Bed is available upon request) Sleeps up to 8.
* Pack 'n Play Crib and highchair available upon request.
* 2 and 1/2 bathrooms. Full baths offer tubs, showers and hair dryers.
* Climate controlled. Air conditioning units in all bedrooms as well as in the main floor living area and loft. Ceiling fans throughout.
* Two large, flat-screen televisions with satellite TV service and DVD.
* Satellite music stations as well as I-Pod docking stereo with CD player.
* Free Wi-Fi (wireless internet) in the unit.
* Cozy seating and relaxation areas on main floor and in loft.
* Modern kitchen with electric appliances to include: stove, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, and coffee maker. A complete set of dishes, mugs, glasses, silverware, utensils, pots and pans are all provided.
* Separate dining areas include a kitchen counter bar with three stools, a formal dining table with six seats, a pub table with two stools, and an outdoor patio set seating six.
* Condo features a second floor loft area which opens onto a huge, beautifully tiled, covered outdoor patio. Furniture includes large table and chairs, chaise lounges and a hammock.
* In-unit washer and dryer, iron and ironing board.
* Non-smoking unit throughout, including private patio.
* Tastefully decorated, clean unit.
* 24 hour gated community.
* Must be at least 25 years old to rent this unit.
The Aquatika complex offers guests a wide range of vacation pursuits. The development features multiple pool areas, including jacuzzis, a water slide, water falls, a lazy river (inflatable floats provided), basketball courts, mini-golf, tennis courts, sunning and lounging areas, children's playgrounds, shaded seating areas and ample green space. Beach-side gazebos and BBQ grills provide the perfect setting for an afternoon cookout. The grounds display lush tropical plantings, palm trees and flowers.
The main club house area provides guests with a pool, a fitness room, climate-controlled seating with flat screen televisions, as well as a covered terrace with outdoor seating and a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Challenge a friend to a game on the foosball table located on the poolside terrace.
The Aquatika complex fronts the Atlantic Ocean and allows for direct beach access. Loiza's beaches are beautiful, with comfortable sand and clear, warm waters. Grab one of the beach chairs and the rolling cooler provided in your unit, and head here for a day of fun and sun.
Keywords: Condominium, Condo, Villa, Penthouse, Apartment
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
Hi Jeff! We had a wonderful time staying in your condo. JC was waiting for us at the car rental and we followed him to a grocery store to get some supplies. We went to Costco and Walmart the next day as the selection was better and alot cheaper. The condo was just as it appeared in your listing. We all felt at home instantly. JC showed us around and we had him draw a name for which couple got the on-suite. Thanks JC for picking our name! We had no problem sharing the bathrooms between six people and having the extra half bath came in handy. The furnishings were very comfortable and we ate our meals up on the covered lanai. We ate all our breakfasts in and alot of our evening meals too. Deb is a wonderful cook and she wished you would have had a BBQ on the Lanai. The guys did walk down to BBQ at the charcoal ones a couple of times. We crammed alot of sightseeing into the 2 weeks we were there. Putting on about 1000 miles on the rental car. The condo is in a perfect location to see alot of the sights. Near the rainforest, Luquillo beach (which became our favorite), the food kiosks in Luquillo and Pinones, Fajardo (both Seven Seas Beach and the Bio Bay) and San Juan. Having the printed out directions to Old San Juan parking that you included in your welcome packet was a lifesaver. A co worker of ours has a sister who lives here and she and her husband took us on a scenic drive along the southern coast and then up into Guavate mountains to Cayey to eat alot of Puerto Rican food. What a day to remember! We also went to the Arecibo Observatory and a coffee plantation one day and zip lining another. So much to see on this beautiful island! The grounds around the condo are beautiful and very well maintained. The few times we used the pools we had them mostly to ourselves. A short walk to the beach which we did spend an afternoon there. The area outside the condo grounds was a little run down but didn't keep us from walking into town to a restaurant. The roosters and barking dogs at night took some getting used too, but wouldn't stop us from coming back to stay here. We all thought 2 weeks was going to be enough time to see everything but found another week would have been perfect. We would definitely recommend your condo to others and we hope to come back and stay again. Thank you again for sharing your beautiful home with all of us! P.S. Thanks again for being able to switch one of our weeks when we found that work conflicted with it.
I'm a Chicago native working in the health care field. My family and I enjoy traveling to warm climates, especially when the long cold winter has taken its toll on us. Puerto Rico captured our attention a few years back and we decided to purchase a vacation home on the island. We have thoroughly loved making our home warm and comfortable for our own enjoyment and that of our guests. For us, Aquatika is a place to relax and rejuvenate and to get to know another culture.
Aquatika provides the feeling of a fine resort but with the comfort of condominium living. Warm crystal clear pools, ocean and beach access, basketball, tennis and mini golf all on site provide hours and hours of fun for everyone. Located just 30 minutes east of the airport and accessible by highway or scenic route, Aquatika is in a prime location to venture out and explore many of the island's attractions.
We enjoy morning strolls around the complex enjoying all of the beautiful flowers and plants, encountering the occasional iguana along our way. The beautiful Atlantic ocean is a short walk down the walking path from our unit and whether we want to take a swim or simply take in the view, it's great having it so close. A hop in the car and a short drive away we find everything we need, from grocery stores to restaurants, to fine shopping. The main tourist areas and attractions are not far either. Our unit is one of the penthouses, the largest unit available at Aquatika. Besides offering two floors of expanded indoor space, our unit features a very large outside terrace. The terrace is partially covered, allowing this space to be enjoyed throughout the day, even under the hot afternoon sun.