This grand lakefront home, set on a hill, offers the most magnificent view on Mirror Lake, as it overlooks the entire lake and the mountains beyond.
• Spacious three story home with expansive lakeside porch
• Four of six bedrooms have lake views
• Living room overlooks lake with large stone fireplace and audio/video system
• Second floor offers its own lakeside summer porch
• Dining room, fully equipped eat-in kitchen, and bar/den with piano and fireplace
The home combines special architectural features (beam ceilings, beautiful woodwork, stone fireplaces, and an expansive glassed-in porch) with incredible views and a warm hospitable atmosphere.
Within minutes walk to Main Street shops and dining, the house is ideally situated on Mirror Lake and across the street from Lake Placid lake. Swim, fish, skate or sled out the front door. Fifteen minutes to Whiteface Ski Center and even closer to the other Olympic Venues.
The property also features a bicycle track and flat recreation area as well as a sprawling front lawn.
Come stay for an unforgettable vacation.
1932 & 1980 Winter Olympic Venues are all nearby (Whiteface, bobsled/luge, X-C ski center, Ski Jumps, Speed Skating Oval, Olympic Arena).