2014 Men's Magazine voted Perdido Key, FL one of America's best beaches.
Booking Now for Late Summer & Fall. Contact us for Special Pricing:
We accept Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover, and Checks
AMEX payments - We process payments directly since VRBO/Homeaway online reservations do not accept AMEX currently.
All Other payments - You can reserve online using 'Book It'.
VACATION RENTAL DESCRIPTION
- Our 3rd Floor End Unit Luxurious Perdido Key Vacation Condo in The Palacio that boasts 180+ degree views of the Gulf of Mexico and Sugar White Beaches.
- Former Resort Quest Platinum Level Vacation Condo offering highest quality furnishings and amenities maintained in new condition.
- Largest floorplan with 3 Bedrooms and 3 Full Bathrooms in Palacio offering 1935 square feet to accomodate 6 to 8 people comfortably.
- Very Kid friendly. Our condo has a high chair, portable crib in the condo saving guests having to bring them.
3 BEDROOMS & 3 BATHROOMS
- 1st Master Bedroom has a King bed, Gulf Front views from the Balcony, Full Bathroom w/Jacuzzi Tub, Walk-in Closet, 40' Samsung LCD TV with Digital programming, Samsung VCR/DVD player to enjoy movies.
- 2nd Master Bedroom has Mainland views from the second balcony, Queen size bed to retire, Full Bathroom, Walk-in Closet, 40' Samsung LCD TV with Digital programming, Samsung VCR/DVD player for entertainment.
- 3rd Bedroom has two twin beds, a Samsung 40' LCD TV with Digital programming, Samsung VCR/DVD player relaxation. A Great bedroom for kids.
LIVINGROOM, KITCHEN, OTHER
- Open and Spacious Living Room features a Samsung 46' LCD TV, Yamaha Home Theater Entertainment center with Cable TV and Wireless & Wired Internet.
- 4 Samsung LCD TVs (1) 46' and (3) 40' LCD TVs each with 4 DVD&VCR, digital programming
- WIFI, Fat Screen TVs, Portable crib, and Highchair saving the guests having to bring/rent these items.
- Our condo is equipped with a full-size washer and dryer.
- Our condominium is a fully-equipped second home, just bring your bathing suits, beach towels, and golf clubs!
- Palacio offers an Excercise Room that overlooks the Pools and the Beach.
- 2 Pools (1 heated for year round use), a Hot Tub, Grilling area for cookouts and gatherings.
- Sorry, No Pets and No Smoking allowed.
ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS
Perdido Key Florida is surrounded by water with the Gulf of Mexico, Old River, and the Intracoastal Waterway. Experience one of Florida's finest beaches at Perdido Key Florida, great for walking, shelling and solitude! Perdido Key beaches have been rated
- Top 10 Men's Magazine (2014)
- Top 5 Island Beaches by Conde Nast Traveler (2001)
- Number 1 Swimming Beach in the US by GORP (Great Outdoor Recreation Pages)
- Recently appeared on the Travel Channel as One of the 20 Most Beautiful Beaches in the World!
Enjoy some of Florida's finest golf courses. Perdido's Lost Key Golf Course is only 1/4 mile away. Also nearby are deep-sea fishing charters, amusement and water parks. Close to NAS Pensacola's Naval Museum, home of the famous Blue Angels Flight Team. Also, enjoy some of Florida's best fresh seafood in the local affordable restaurants.
AREA ACTIVITIES (ON-SITE OR NEARBY):
Hiking, Biking, Golf, Tennis, Fitness Center, Gym, Miniature Golf, Amusement Parks, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing, Shopping, Restaurants, Cinemas, Museums, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Boating, Sailing, Water-Skiing, Surfing, Windsurfing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Shelling, Rafting
Keywords: Perdido Key, Palacio, Gulf Front, on the beach