|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Exclusive, Couples Getaway ***** 5 star property
Escape the city to this secluded couples hideaway - with cool mountain / river views. A cozy home, shady trees, great views, and ideal for a couple seeking a vacation spot just 2 hrs from Manhattan.
Great for spring or summer, extras include a chef's kitchen, a hot tub under the stars, yoga and exercise/stretch room, a professional massage room and much more.
Exotic and elegant 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, our chalet is on four (4) acres, overlooking the Delaware River. It is very private, well taken care of and surrounded by natural field stone walls. It is Intimate and secluded, with local activities that include antiquing, fishing (stocked trout farm nearby) and hiking.
The chalet has an Asian feel, with luxury appointments, oak floors, carpets and art from around the world - India, Morocco, and China. Come experience the romance and serenity of this wonderful home. Enjoy your morning coffee on our deck with your loved one while watching the sun rise from behind the mountains.
Keywords: Chalet, Secluded Cabin, Love Nest, Hideaway, Couples Retreat, Lover's getaway
We've travelled around the world and found our little love nest in the Catskill mountains. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to share it with others.
Keith Fiveson purchased this chalet in 1997
Every detail was mindfully and carefully planned for, with the house built with Canadian Cedar, artwork from around the world. This house is fully stocked and cared for, as our our guests.
It's very private, has magnificent views, is easy to take care of, has a great hot-tub and is a great place for a couples getaway :)
* SW Catskill Region of NY State. Nearby NJ and PA
* Short distance to Bethel Woods, NY (concerts)
* River rafting, canoe, horseback riding, golf,
* Fishing, hiking, shopping, movies, gourmet dining and other
* Open floor space for Yoga, Stretch and Meditation
* TV/VCR and Yoga instruction tapes
* Massage room, equipped with oils, music, candles and massage instruction books.
* Explore the countryside, or take a 20 minute drive to Bethel Woods, NY for a concert or Narrowsburg, NY for an art show.
Over 100 stations of programming, movies and music channels to enjoy on the Satellite Network. Play a CD, VCR.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Maid Cleaning||$100 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$150|
|Notes||Rates are subject to change, based on season, or other conditions. Please contact the owner directly, if you have special needs or need more information about your stay.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.