San Miguel de Allende House Rental Photos and Description
House, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2)
Casita de las Palomas...
* Away from the noise and pollution of El Centro, yet walking distance to the Jardin.
* This one bedroom casita has its own private sculpture garden with the soft sounds of the fountain in the koi pond, the rustling of bamboo and the cooing of doves. A beautiful patio with lounges, table for six for outdoor dinning and gas barbecue. There is low voltage garden lighting for evening ambiance.
* The great room interior has a fully-equipped kitchen, dining table for six, banquettes with feather pillows, sitting area with leather recliner, and a gas fireplace. The separate bedroom has a queen-size feather bed and duvet, with TV, DVD, stereo, telephone, and a large DVD and CD library. The bath has a custom, romantic tub for two and shower, well lit from above skylights, and plenty of closet space.
* Our garden won the Garden Design magazine Golden Trowel Award for 2004 and has been on the house and garden tour.
Daily Maid Serivice included. Free washer and dryer on premises delivered drinking water,Vonage phone,private Mexico phone line. No Smokers, Children, or Pets. The casita was custom designed as a private guest house.
* THE SUMMER MONTHS ARE COOL AND GREEN..
Keywords: Guest House
- pets not allowed
About Sharon Milligan
I have lived in San Miguel de Allend since Jan. 16th 1986. I am a sculptor working in clay and bronze. When not sculpting I enjoy cooking and gardening and my two little dogs Chila and Angel. After all these years I am more in love with San Miguel than ever. My family lives in California and I visit them often.
Why Sharon Milligan chose San Miguel de Allende
Shortly after coming to San Miguel I purchased a small piece of land covered with Mague plants. The following year I began construction, building in the Mexican tradition, little by little. The house and casita evolved into what it is today. San Miguel is know for it's fair weather, clear light, birds, bells, and flowers. The house is on a hill side, not too close, or too far from the center of town. If I were to do it again, I would do nothing differently.
What makes this house unique
The casita is an easy walk to town. If you choose to take a taxi or bus home at the end of the day it is under $3. The casita has a private patio and garden. It changes with the seasons. It is cool in our warm April and May. Most months the patio can be enjoyed in the evenings. You will awaken to the early morning light and song of the birds. There is a Rinnai heater and an electric blanket for the winter months.