Hana House Rental Photos and Description
House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Experience the privacy of your own estate on the Hana coast. Completed in 2006, the house sits at the highest point of eight acres of macadamia nut and citrus trees and tropical flowers. Everything you need for your vacation home is here: linens, paper products, quiet. No one lives on the property but our guests.. If you love to cook, come prepared to enjoy the fully equipped kitchen. Washer, dryer, cable TV with DVD player, phone service to the mainland, and WiFi access for your laptop are available. Located three miles short of Hana, near Black Sand Beach.
The house can be rented as a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom unit. Rates start at $285/night for the 1 bedroom option. If the house is rented with one bedroom, the second bedroom will not be rented. For both bedrooms, the rate is $325/night. There is a three night minimum stay. Two night stays will be considered within 30 days of rental with the addition of a $100 cleaning fee. One night reservations will NOT be accepted.
1. Quiet hours are from 9 PM to 8 AM during which time the noise from the home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours should not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
2. Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the home is prohibited.
3. Vehicles must park in the designated area next to the front entrance. No parking on the Hana Highway is permitted.
4, No parties or group gatherings other than registered guests can take place on the property.
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
Sorry it's taken me a while to write to you. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your beautiful home in Hana. It was so comfortable and convenient and it was just a bit sad when the time to leave came upon us. And it was so nice too that the housekeeper called to check in on us. I hope she found the house in acceptable condition as I know that I'd very much like to be able to 'check in' to that piece of Heaven again!
Thank you again for a most memorable and restful (and very needed) vacations!!
We are retired boomers who live in Minneapolis when not enjoying Hana.
Though we were not in the market for property, the previous owner offered it for sale to his tenants of the previous year. We enjoyed our stay so much, we bought the place!