Dana Point Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condominium - 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s) - 2 Baths - (Sleeps 6)
Casa al Mare..
Our spacious resort style vacation rental is located in a resort style gated community in the Monarch Hills/Ritz Point area of Dana Point, California. We are centrally located along the Coast of South Orange County 5 miles south of Laguna Beach.
This top floor 1200 square foot condo, has an open floor plan, and been completely remodeled in a Mediterranean style. The stunning travertine fireplace is the central focus of the living room. Our home will comfortably sleep up to 7 guests plus an infant in a crib.
Each of the spacious bedrooms have vaulted ceilings and large walk-in closets. The kitchen features granite counters complimented with travertine and slate. The new high quality stainless appliances make cooking and clean-up both enjoyable and fun. We provide the extra touches that create a home. We have a formal dining room with a large antique oak table with matching chairs. We have decorated our home with a combination of Mission furniture and antiques.
Condo features:: * Master bedroom with Cal King-sized bed and walk-in closet
* Large Second bedroom with queen bed and walk-in closet
* Sleeper sofa in living room with queen mattress
* 1 twin sized rollaway
* 2 full baths
* Stunning kitchen with granite counters and new stainless appliances
* Formal dining room
* Beautiful travertine stone fireplace in the living room
* Laundry with washer/dryer
* Vaulted ceilings
* 2 decks
* DVD Video library
* 4 beach chairs, 7 beach/pool towels, 2 boogie boards
Complex Amenities and Local Attractions: * Clubhouse
* Swimming pool
* 3 hot tubs, one with a fabulous ocean view
* Walking distance to Salt Creek beach along jogging/bike path
* 2 minutes ~ Golf (Monarch Golf Links), and tennis
* 5 minutes ~ Dana Point Harbor
* 10 minutes ~ Laguna Beach, home of the famous Art and Sawdust Festivals.
* 40 minutes ~ Disneyland
* 40 minutes ~ Knott’s Berry Farm
* 30 minutes ~ Lego Land in Carlsbad
* 45 minutes ~ Sea World in San Diego
* 45 minutes ~ San Diego Zoo
* 40 minutes ~Del Mar Racetrack
What Guests Have to Say: We had a wonderful time at Casa al Mare! We enjoyed the beautiful beaches and the trip to the Birch Aquarium in La Jolla was a fantastic idea. We really appreciated how well stocked the kitchen was, a home away from home! Thank you for all of your hospitality. We hope to be back someday!
Thank you for the wonderful accommodations! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. If you are a runner or a walker, the trail going along the golf course and up to the Ritz Carlton is “amazing”. The view is utterly spectacular!
Your condo was the perfect place for us during our trip to CA. We found it to be very comfortable and relaxing. Enjoyed the hot tub while watching the pretty sunsets over Catalina Island. We also enjoyed our walks to the beach from the condo and playing golf nearby. I loved the kitchen and all of the extra things you provide. you for letting us enjoy this wonderful condo
We had a wonderful vacation and really enjoyed our “home base”. Casa al Mare was perfect. The sunset from t
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
We are leaving tomorrow but just wanted to say that my family had a great stay at the condo! The layout of the condo was perfect for my family of four. It was very centrally located to everything yet a quiet getaway from the beach crowds. So thank you very much! We definitely will be staying here again in the future. :)