Palermo Soho Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Den, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
'Palermo Soho is a small area of Palermo Viejo... it is a newly fashionable area for fashion, design, restaurants, bars and street culture. The atmosphere in many cafés and restaurants strives to be alternative, which makes this area of the city especially popular with young, upper-middle class Argentines as well as foreign tourists... The traditional low houses have been adapted into boutiques and bars, creating a bohemian feel'. This is what Wikipedia says.
Discover it for yourself!
This is a Penthouse apartment.
It hasWiFi, DVD/CD.
We are blocks from the heart of Palermo Soho.
The apartment is QUIET.
It has a private loft bedroom. A sunroom has been added -see the photos which show how bright/cheerful & private.
The bedroom and solarium open onto a,large terraza, which has a chaise lounge, chairs table and jasmine, orange trees and hanging lights for night time.
The downstairs area is ROOMY, COMFORTABLE, with lots of NATURAL LIGHT. In addition to the comfortable SOFA-BED, there is a separate SEATING/READING area.
It has a FULL KITCHEN, with stove, microwave, refrigerator, and all dishes, utensils & cooking utensils. The granite countertops add a luxurious touch.
Short visit or long stay, you'll find this a comfortable home base.
WHEN YOU DECIDE TO RENT WITH US, we will send you via email a neighborhood guide, which includes useful contacts including a car service owned by an American (who can pick you up at the airport), and a tango instructor (fluent in 3 languages) !
The building is NEWLY COMPLETELY RENOVATED; our condo is a QUIET AND CALM TOP FLOOR UNIT. Maid service is provided. The building is a SECURITY BUILDING. It is easy to find taxis at the corner of Cabrera and Araoz. Our BILINGUAL MANAGER is very available to answer questions and otherwise make your visit an excellent one.
We send all renters our own 'guide book' which we created to provide INFORMATION ABOUT THE APARTMENT, NEIGHBORHOOD, ETC.
GROCERY STORES, COFFEE HOUSES, RESTAURANTS, LITERALLY AROUND THE CORNER.
You'll find 'Porteños' (people from Buenos Aires) gracious and friendly.
To summarize, this condo is:
* In exciting Palermo Soho
* The top unit in an 11 unit, newly renovated, security building
* Pet friendly
* Quiet, calm and peaceful
* Maid service
* Private Terraza
* Full kitchen
* DVD, CD, WiFi
* Lots of natural light
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
Megan & Ed
We are U.S. based psychologists; Argentina is our favorite of the countries we've visited!
Buenos Aires has been called the 'Paris of South America'. Within this beautiful city, we especially like Palermo Soho. After exploring different neighborhoods - San Telmo, Recoleta, etc., Palermo Soho was where we most wanted to purchase an apartment. It has lovely streets, lined with trees; very pretty, architecturally interesting buildings; and a vibrant local scene: terrific restaurants of all kinds, fun boutiques, clubs, parks...Muy simpatico!
We want to ensure a wonderful visit.
1. Each time we visit, we upgrade the apartment. The most recent upgrade is the 'solarium'. You can see in the photos how beautiful it is!
2. WHEN YOU DECIDE TO RENT WITH US, we will send you via email a neighborhood guide, which includes useful contacts including a car service owned by an American (who can pick you up at the airport), and a tango instructor (fluent in 3 languages) !
3. A major benefit of our apartment is RELAXATION! We've created a space that is relaxing, calming, yet with modern conveniences (eg wifi). Ours is the top unit. It has complete privacy, and is quiet. The bedroom opens on to a solarium (sun room),which opens onto the terraza, where you can sit under the jasmine, or sunbathe, or enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning or a glass of Malbec wine in the evening. Yet we are only a couple blocks away from all that Palermo has to offer.
4. Our manager Pablo is wonderful: fluent in Spanish and English, extremely helpful to our guests.