Close to the South – east tip of Alonissos, a five-minute drive from Patitiri, Villa sits just above the water’s edge.
Views from the villa’s terraces are outstanding and incorporate the two little islands of Theo Adelfia and the open sea beyond.
Set amongst pine trees the villa enjoys tranquillity and seclusion. Pathways lead down to a private jetty, with steps to the sea water pool built out of the rocks. This particular part of the island’s undeveloped coastline is a fascinating area to discover with mask and snorkel.
The hiring of a private boat with outboard engine is recommended for trips to nearby deserted beaches.
The villa is spacious and opens out on to large verandas and terraces bordered by oleander ’olive and pine trees.
Simply yet comfortably furnished, Villa Alonissos has a beautiful location by the sea.
A beautiful rock swimming pool with sea water..
Maid service twice per week
I was born and I grew up in Athens Greece. I educated on Journalist school in Athens
I have two children and three grand children
The villa is face to sea and surrounding with pine trees , is spacious and opens out on large verandas and terraces bordered by pine trees and oleander' olive trees
Villa sits just above the water ' s edge and pathways lead down to a private jetty to the sea water.
Simply I can say it is a unique
Villa is set face to sea with private location ensures peace and serenity with nature and pine trees surrounding. A short 5 minute drive away is the main port town of Patitiri, with all its amenities such as shops, supermarkets and restaurants. For those who like to walk, a foot path is from villa to vithisma and to megalo Mourtia which will take you 10 or 15 minute walk. Megalo mourtia has also a nice beach with tavernas that line the waters edge and is one of the best place for sea food on the island.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 31 - Jun 27
|Refundable damage deposit||€500.00|
|An advanced payment of 30%of the total rental is required for valid booking, the rest 70% must be paid within eight weeks prior the arrival date,and in any way 15 days prior to the first booking date. The booking is considered final after the above payments. The advanced payment and the rent are not refundable in case of cancellation by the tenant In the opposite case the guarantee is refundable|
|Notes||The owner of the villa has no legal or/any financial responsibility whatsoever for any accidents or/ and misfortunes the tenants may suffer , during their staying at the villa|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.