Mont Tremblant House Rental Photos and Description
House, 8 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 5.5 Baths, (Sleeps 18)
Le chemin des Cerfs Mont Tremblant - 8 bedroom on the resort
10 min walk to ski lft,3 min walk to pool in summer.
Located in the exclusive 'Refuge des Cerfs' community on the 14th fairway of Le Geant golf with direct golf and mountain views. Very private, this 5000+ square foot, designer home, is located at the end of a cl-de-sac. Community swimming pool
and free shuttle to village and slopes conveniently located.
5.5 bathrooms, 2000sq.ft.only living area to entertain incl.living room, dinning room,kitchen and solarium with two sets of french doors to deck with table and chairs and lounge chairs facing the golf course.
* 8bedrooms, 5 full baths and a powder room
* Billiard room
* hot tub for 6
* 600+ square feet master suite with private balcony and kids room
* 400+ square feet deck with golf and mountain view
* Gourmet kitchen with top-the-line stainless steel appliances.and granite counters
* 2-car garage
* dinning room table seats 16
* 6 TV's
* Cathedral ceilings in living room, solarium and master bedroom
* Air Conditioning
* 4-season solarium
* Laundry room
* Stone fireplace
* Beautiful wide-plank pine, ceramic and granite flooring.
* Private residential swimming pool
* Free shuttle to resort village
* Mid-stay general cleaning and trash collection is free with reservations of 7+ days.
* Weekend rates apply for Friday & Saturday nights
* Call for last minute and 3-day weekend specials!
* We have other rental accommodations available.
* Town-homes, lakefront chalets... Please contact us for more info & pictures
Keywords: Luxury Home
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
Guestbook comments from the owner
This house is incredible. The location is perfect and we couldn't have been more comfortable. I came with 15 friends to ski and enjoy the Tremblant Village for two days and I never wanted to leave. All around from the communication with the owner to the access to the village, it was a perfect 10, unfortunately trip advisor only allows me to give 5 points. The house is beautiful and slept all of us comfortably. We were able to grill out on the porch and after a long day of skiing the fresh powder on the North Slope, soak in the massive hot tub. We all agreed to bring our families back here and there's no other place I would look to book over this one. Absolutely stunning.