San Miguel de Allende House Rental Photos and Description
House, 2 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Opening the door to Casa Bella will take your breath away. This is the light-filled home of an artist with a beautiful eye for detail. From the luxurious garden to the art adorning every wall, beauty, comfort and ease of living are the operative words. It is the perfect home for a wonderful, relaxing vacation in magical San Miguel de Allende.
Casa Bella is a charming Mexican-style home on a quiet, bougainvillea-lined street. Daily life centers around the covered dining patio and lovely garden as you are soothed by the sounds of water from the classic cantera fountain. This recently built and newly remodeled home combines the light and colors of San Miguel style with modern comforts of a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, open floor plan with a comfortable living room, large master bedroom suite with ample closets, double sinks, a firm comfortable mattress, and attached office.
The kitchen, dining room and living room all open onto an outdoor dining patio. The living room solarium reveals a lush greenery of fruit trees, flowers, and bamboo.
Follow the path around the garden, sit on the comfy chairs, and enjoy the sounds of birds, the sights of butterflies and hummingbirds. And while you're at it, enjoy a glass of wine and cheese while contemplating the garden.
A second floor patio provides a private place for reading and relaxing. From the rooftop terrace, you will enjoy views of the Parocchia and city skyline with your evening Margarita!
A pressurized water system and large hot water tank provide an exhilarating morning shower before facing another wonderful San Miguel day! Three fireplaces give virtually instant heat for cool mornings and evenings, and ceiling fans ventilate the bedrooms and office.
Within an easy walk are the town's main square (Jardin), the Instituto (lovely art school), restaurants, bakeries and the San Juan de Dios market for your daily shopping of fresh produce and flowers.
A special bonus for your Mexican vacation is daily maid service by Mari, our housekeeper. She will wash and iron your clothes, clean the house and kitchen (imagine - no dishes to wash!). She can also shop for you and cook delicious Mexican dishes, such as chicken enchiladas, chile rellenos, sopa de verdures (vegetable soup), frijoles and arroz (rice and beans).
Before deciding on a rental,compare other rentals with Casa Bella...
• Does it include maid service 5 full days a week? No laundry, ironing or dishes to wash during your trip!
• Does it have satellite TV with hundreds of stations, music stations, 2 flat screen TV’s, 2 DVD players and dozens of videos?
• Does it have wireless internet and Vonage for free phone calls to the US and Canada?
• Are there 10 telephones (5 local; 5 Vonage) throughout the house?
• Does it include 3 players to which an iPod/iPad/iPhone can be connected?
• Is the kitchen complete with
o Good quality sharp knives?
o A dishwasher?
o A Cuisinart, mixer, toaster, microwave, juicer & blender?
o Plenty of quality attractive dishes, glasses and flatware?
o Good lighting?
• Is there a real garden or just a small courtyard?
• Is there a central alarm system and a well lit, secure entrance?
• Is there a safe for your valuables?
• Is there a washer and dryer?
• Is there a hair dryer in each bathroom? Shampoo and conditioner?
• Does the master bathroom have twin sinks?
• Is there purified, filtered, pressurized water throughout the house, or only on a few faucets?
• Is there a garage?
• Is there seating for 10 in the dining room?
• Is there a private office with room for 2 computer workstations?
• Is there quality artwork and good lighting throughout?
• Are there comfortable, firm mattresses? Quality linens and towels? Plush bathrobes?
• Are there reading lights and nightstands at all bedsides?
• Plenty of closets, hangers, drawers and storage space?
• Are there 3 separate patios?
• Are there 3 gas fireplaces?
• Are there 3 baths, with great water pressure and plenty of hot water?
• Is there a complete, up to date Renters’ Guidebook for the house, including business cards for you to give to taxi drivers, new friends, etc?
• Is there a great library, with Spanish dictionaries and verb books (no need to lug your own for your Spanish classes), guidebooks to San Miguel, and lots of great books to read.
• Is there a knowledgeable person with whom to speak to help you with your reservations, airport transportation, and to give you advice on what to do, where to eat, what to see, what to pack and what to buy for your trip.
• Are there any 'hidden' fees, such as cleaning fees, utilities, bottled water, propane gas, toilet paper? (Yes, some rentals stick you for propane, toilet paper, paper towels, etc. It's hard to believe, but true!)
Most importantly, check reviews of previous renters. Is the description of the house honest and reliable. Our renters LOVE Casa Bella!
If the house you are considering renting does not have these advantages, think again, and contact Casa Bella.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
About The Owner
We purchased our Mexican dream home in 2004. Linda is an internationally known artist, and Carlos is a retired businessman. We live half the year in Bloomfield HIlls, Michigan.
We are knowledgeable about San Miguel as well as other Mexican travel destinations. We will be happy to help you planning your trip to San Miguel.
We enjoy good food, travel, photography, art and making new friends! We look forward to meeting you!
Linda and Carlos
The Owner purchased this house in 2004
Why The Owner chose San Miguel de Allende
Read our reviews and you'll know why so many renters have stayed at Casa Bella and loved it! Many have returned multiple times.