Cocoa Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom (King / 2 Twins / Pullout) / 2 Bathroom
Welcome to Cape Winds 101, part of the ‘StayInCocoaBeach.com’ family, the largest & most established owner of vacation rental properties in the area!
This is an Oceanfront Corner Unit with floor to ceiling glass! This condo has it all, from granite countertops and a 46” Plasma TV to free high speed wireless internet. Also, you cannot get any closer to the beach (25 steps!). The complex itself is a top destination for vacationers in the area with their excellent location (under a mile to the pier & Ron Jon’s) and lots of on site amenities (heated pool, hot tub, sauna, tennis courts, basketball courts). You can watch the cruise ships leave port and have an excellent view of the Kennedy Launch Pads. On top of it, you are only 45 minutes to Orlando and all the fun of Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea world, while being able to stay on the beach.
• Master Bedroom with a King Sized Bed
• Second Bedroom with Two Single Beds
• 46” Plasma TV with DVD Player
• Sofa Sleeper
• High Speed Wireless Internet
• Washer/Dryer in the Unit
• TV in the Main Room & Master Bedroom
• Full Towels and Linens
• Full Kitchen Appliances, Dishes and Cutlery
• Granite Counter Tops
• Sorry, No Smoking or Pets!
• The condo has all the things you will find at your home, from the
Blender to the Alarm Clocks. If you have a specific question about a specific item, just ask and I will let you know.
Complex Information:: • Rated the Number 1 Resort In the Area
• ON The Beach!
• Heated Pool
• Hot Tub
• Basket Ball Court
• Two Lighted Tennis Courts
• Free Covered Parking
• Under a Mile to the Pier - Home to many restaurants, volley ball courts, night life, surfing and lots more.
• Can see the Cruise Ships Leave From Port
• Kennedy Space Center
• 45 minutes to the Attractions Around Orlando (Disney, Universal Studios, Sea World)
• Lots of Golf and Fishing
• Casino Cruise Ships
• Ron Jon’s Surf Shop
We are the largest and most established owner of vacation properties in the area and are fully licensed & registered so you can book with confidence!
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the manager
Just returned from a fabulous week at Cape
Winds 101. Steps from the beach as
promised. Unit is spacious and clean.
Complex is very quiet and the pool area
is quite nice with lounges and heated
pool. Includes everything you need for
a day at the beach. Owner, Steve is
great to deal with.
This is one of a number of units I own in the area and I've enjoyed providing vacationers with great getaways for many years! I look forward to having you stay at one of my units.
It is a great unit at a well maintained complex property with great amenities.