Welcome to Windward Cove ''The Best Kept Secret in Grand Cayman''. Hidden away on the tranquil East End of Grand Cayman on a very large property including more than 200 feet of sandy beachfront, Windward Cove in Gun Bay is unrivaled in its privacy. A large 12' x 25' oceanfront swimming pool, is complemented by our pool deck cabana with a full bathroom. Twenty miles away from the hustle and crowds of the 7 Mile Beach corridor yet near to all you might need. Windward Cove is very close to Fosters grocery store, Jacques Scott Liquor Store, fine restaurants (Tukka Restaurant, Bombay Chopsticks, Over The Edge, The Lighthouse, The Italian Kitchen, Kurt's Corner, and more), and two of the top watersports operations (diving, snorkeling, kite boarding, etc) in Grand Cayman, including the famed Ocean Frontiers. Rum Point, Botanical Gardens, and the Blow Holes are right nearby as well. You get to see and experience Grand Cayman in glorious fashion. All of the conveniences, none of the crowds. Welcome to Paradise!
Nightlife: Nighttime is quite peaceful and quiet here. We do have many fine restaurants within a few miles, the new Italian Kitchen, Tukka Restaurant, Bombay Chopsticks, and Vivine's Kitchen are all less than a mile away. Three of our other favorites (Over The Edge, The Lighthouse Restaurant, and Kaibo), are only slightly further down the road. Go see the Barefoot Man right down the street at the The Reef Resort Restaurant, or live entertainment at Morritts Tortuga Club next door to the The Reef Resort. Visit any of the myriad of local watering holes as well if you choose, just don't expect any chain restaurants or tourist traps.
http://www.vrbo.com/130204 Google Map to See Our Outstanding Location
Listen, the reason you're here in the first place is because Gun Bay is not crowded and has the best natural habitats and beauty on the entire island. This is where people who live in Grand Cayman come to for a holiday. They call it a staycation. Seven Mile Beach and Rum Point are both well within reach, and if you've never experienced them, we highly recommend a visit at least once while you are here, but we also know how much more you will appreciate Windward Cove upon your return.
Windward Cove is the flat out full package (great villa, full sand beach and ocean entry, large pool, true privacy, yet very close to amenities such as restaurants, grocery store, liquor store, gas, and water sports operations, and much more). The more research you do, the more likely you will choose Windward Cove. See our guest reviews for their unbiased opinions. For more pool pictures, see our home website......................................................................
FAQ's (and questions to ask everyone): We are the owners.....You will deal with us.....We care about our reputation
1. Do the website photographs accurately portray your current beach & property or is there some creative photography? A. Our non-professional pictures only begin to capture the reality. Where are the reviews?? We have 80+ guest reviews on this site. Take their word along with ours.
2. Is your beach suitable for swimming or just snorkeling further out (sandy entry into ocean or rocky)? A.Yes. Great for both, so no need to go searching for a nice beach to hang out or take the kids.
3. Are you truly centrally located to amenities within a couple miles (groceries, restaurants, gas, water sports, etc) or more off the beaten track? A. Very centrally located, no need to drive everywhere.
4. How large is the pool & deck? A. 12' x 25' pool & large two tiered elevated deck.
5. Is the property truly private without being in the middle of nowhere? A. Very, very private, yet central.
6. Are all taxes and fees included in your published rates? A. Yes.
7. Does the villa sit very close to the road, or are you set back and/or gated? A. Gated and set back.
8. Is there shade on the beach (and is it sandy & suitable for children of all ages)? A. Lots of shade & sand. Huge beach. Great for kids, and people of all ages.