|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Cottage is perfect for a small family or two couples. Located on the west shore of Houghton Lake, this cottage looks out on the waters of the North Bay. The cottage has the quaint knotty pine look of these early cottages. The association beach has a sandy bottom. Other association amenities include a sandbox, and fire pit (bring your own wood). NO PETS PLEASE.
Not Included: Towels,
Association Rules: Since our cottage is a part of a condominium association, there are rules to which all guests must adhere for all to have a safe and pleasant experience:
1) Quiet hours of 11:00p.m. - 8:00a.m. are to be observed.
2) No more than two vehicles per unit are to be parked near the unit in which you are staying. Additional vehicles, including trailers, are to be parked on the west end of the property, parallel to the drive. *Please adjust if the ground is soft to prevent rutting.*
3) **Pets are not allowed in this rental cottage.** Pets are to be kept on a leash not longer than 10ft. in length; owners are expected to clean up all pet debris as soon as such debris is discovered.
4) No immoral or unlawful conduct, including foul language, is permitted on the property. This is a 'family' resort.
5) All trash is to be placed in the container at the entrance to the property. Please double bag all garbage.
6) Common courtesy is to be extended to all owners and guests at all times
Association Rules Continued: 7) Tents, campers or screen houses are NOT permitted at any time.
8) No vehicles are permitted beyond the drive on the east end of the property (i.e. vehicles are not permitted near the fire pit or waterfront).
9) Do not take firewood from other units. If you wish to have a fire, you must bring your own firewood.
Note: These guidelines represent only highlights from the official documents of the Northwood Bay Condo Association. Owners and guests are expected to adhere to all Association guidelines as indicated in such documents.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 17 2015 - Jun 13 2015
3 night minimum stay
|extra night: $50|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.