Engelberg Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apt A Sleeps 2-4 Apt B Sleeps 2-6 Apt C Sleeps 2-6 Apt D Sleeps 2-4
ALPHAVEN is a newly built Chalet Style House with 4 luxury apartments. It is situated on the sunny side, above the beautiful mountain paradise of Engelberg. The views are simply stunning, a 220 degree panorama across the entire valley with the mighty 'Titlis' and the Benedictine Monastery at the centre. Arguably one of the most beautiful views in Switzerland from an apartment. Apartment A (150 Square metres) the ultimate in luxury apartments, probably the finest in Engelberg and in the most magnificent setting. With floor to ceiling windows and balcony around 3 sides, State of the Art Kitchen and Bathroom, Wood burning fireplace, satellite TV, Hi-Fi, DVD, 2 large private terraces, one with a “hot tub”. Apartment C (90 Square Metres) is on the top floor and is luxuriously appointed. 2 Beds + loft, 2 Balconies ensure sun all day long and the views are breathtaking.
Facilities: Finnish sauna, laundry room, ski room, covered parking. Contact us for our website details.
Alphaven ... more information: ALPHAVEN … a few other things you might like to know!
• Alphaven is 1200 metres (4000 feet) above Sea Level.
• It is a 4 MINUTE WALK to the SKI BUS (Route 4) which is FREE during the Ski Season and is every half an hour.
• It takes 10 minutes to walk to the village and allow 15 minutes to walk back up!
• When there is snow cover … you can Ski / Board back to the house from the “Brunni” side of the mountain.
• There is a footpath next to the house which connects to all the beautiful walking routes.
• There is a Sitting Area in the Garden above the house which is a perfect setting in the summer for Barbecue’s or simply relaxing and enjoying the magnificent views.
• If you want to eat out and don’t want to drive, the four* Waldegg Hotel is a 5 minute walk, it has a delightful restaurant with wonderful food and a recently completed Swimming Pool and Gym.
A Magnificent new 18 Hole Golf Course completes the picture for the perfect Summer Stays.
Guest e-mails: Dear Ms O'Brien. You are the first one that I contact after our return to South Africa. That says a lot considering that I had more than 200 e-mails to respond to. It was absolutely marvellous! We enjoyed every minute, come sunshine, rain or snow. The changing light from the balcony is something that one can only experience and not describe. The apartment is magnificent and a true joy. Best regards, Yours sincerely, Frank and Rene Hodgson ....
Ursula and John,
Patrice and I are now very spoilt. Engelberg and your beautiful home was a perfect place to vacation for the week. The people in town, the restaurants (as you recommended, Axels was excellent as was the Waldegg), the skiing and wonderful scenery made for a great week. We look forward to coming back to visit again in the future. If you ever have a potential customer who needs a reference on your home and Engelberg... we'll get right back to them with rave reviews.
All our best wishes, Tom and Patrice Culligan...
Guest e-mails: Hi Ursula,
I cannot thank you enough for our great stay in Alphaven. It is beyond what we had imagined. Our first wedding anniversary went off just beautifully!!
It is just a beautiful place and my wife was so happy to be there. The only problem we had was that we never felt like leaving the place … the view and the luxury in your apartment was just amazing. We will remember it for the rest of our lives.
Again, thanks a lot for making this happen for us. We know where to stay when we are in Switzerland next time around.
Vijay and Anita
Details for Apartment A 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathrooms
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed