|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Beautiful Home in Great Area of Las Vegas only 10 Minutes from the Strip! near Henderson. This home has a unique floor plan that includes a glass office, and a 30 Foot ceiling and a loft recreation room that features a beautiful regulation pool table, and Flat Screen that overlooks the Great Room and kitchen. Great for entertaining or relaxing, the home also features a large sized lagoon style jacuzzi. Heat it up if you like!
Master Suite offers private access to a covered patio that offers a workout station, and lounge chairs that are steps away from a lagoon style spa and jacuzzi.
There is a 42 inch flat screen w HD downstairs. And Flat Screen TVs in the upper Bedrooms. All have queen beds, one bedroom which can be made two twins or a king as needed.
CONTACT OWNER FOR RATES!
Excellent Location: Property is conveniently located near Super Walmart, Target, and Marshalls. Major Malls are only 10 minutes away. Lake Mead Rec area is a 20 minute drive and home is close to many great golf courses including--Legacy, Revere @Anthem, Rio Secco and Southern Highlands, Red Rock, TPC and Angel Park are 25 minutes away.
And last but not least only 4 miles from Mandalay Bay.
I booked the house for a month to stay in with 3 other guys during the WSOP. The house was great, fantastic location, pool is awesome and Taylor was very accomodating. Deposit received without any problems. Highly recommended.
The owner was such a gracious host, both before our arrival and during! The home was clean and spacious, the pool was a big hit, and the outdoor area was amazing in such nice weather. The home was convenient to everything we needed, and in a quiet, calm neighborhood. Book this house!
booked the house for mlk weekend. very spacious and great location. taylor was responsive, friendly, and helpful. highly recommended.
We rented the house for our family gathering, we were very impress with the house, Taylor was great, he was checking with us everyday to see if everything was okay, he even welcome us with a bottle of white wine. We definitely will go back next time.
Overall, the house is somewhat dated, but our family had a great trip!
- Excellent location
o Close to airport
o Close to strip
o Close to groceries
o Close to freeway
o Close to good restaurants
o Close to good golf course – Legacy
- Wonderful open floor plan
- Nicely shaded back yard
- Large rooms that are well situated so that you don’t hear each other
- Quiet, clean, safe neighborhood
- Fast WiFi that could handle everyone’s devices without a problem
- Owner allowed us to check in early and check out late
- Place needs a deep cleaning – floors made our feet black, hair and mold in the bathroom
- Front door lock gets stuck
- Fan in freezer is broken and extremely noisy
- May have a bug problem, killed a huge spider and cockroach and found a dead cockroach
- Not conducive to cooking
o Need potholders
o Need pots with lids
o Need pans that aren’t peeling
o Need better knives
o Need cutting board
- Despite the listing, there was no coffee maker, so we bought one and owner reimbursed us
- The pool is really a very large spa Jacuzzi
- BBQ grill is too small if you want to grill a lot – maybe need a gas grill
- Room w/trundle bed (king made out of 2 twins) is way hotter than the other rooms
- No recycle or trash cans and trash pickup is Tues/Fri, not Mon/Thur
- Some of the bedroom blinds are warped and need to be replaced because a lot of light comes in
Booked the house for a weekend out with friends. Everyone was very impressed with the house and the Jacuzzi was definitely the favorite place to hang out. We plan on renting this house again.
Minutes from Eastern and Interstate 215 in the Paradise area. Close to Southern Highlands
Minutes from great shopping! Super Walmart, Nike Store Marshall's, Target. 12 mins from a major mall w Macy's and much more.
10 minutes from strip shopping and Fashion Square Mall.
Other Activities: , Lake Mead National Park 25 mins away , Hoover Dam 35 mins
Golf: The Legacy, Revere and Southern Highlands are close by.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250.00|
|Notes||Weekends slightly higher 3 day mininmum summer holidays and 3 day weekends, 4 day min Winter holidays and NYE celebration.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.