Northside Villa Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedrooms plus Sleep Sofa Sleeps 10, 3.5 Baths
You will not find a villa with the outdoor genuine Tiki Bar/Kitchen we have, comes with a 50lb ice maker (save time and money buying bags and bags of ice), full bar with mosaic artwork turtle design, 2 Plasma TV's, outdoor refrigerator, cocktail station, trash and paper towel holder. Absolutely gorgeous and great for families or people looking to have fun! Snorkel from the turquoise water below, Gated for Security, Generator, Solar, Filtered Water including UV light, carbon and sediment block and full reverse osmosis system, WiFi, Broadband, Private Pool, Private Hot Tub, Home Theatre, Bose Outdoor Speakers, Air Conditioning, Dell Computers, 3 Separate Decks of 1500 square feet, modern kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher. Two Master Bedrooms with king size beds and en-suite bathrooms, two bedrooms with queen size beds, 3.5 total bathrooms plus a queen sleep sofa, sleeps 10 people total.
Escape To A World Of Unspoiled Splendor & Privacy :
Top 10 Reasons To Rent Villa Nicoletta:
1. Security: The villa is gated with remote key-less entry. You can't put a price on safety.
2. Generator: A 40KW generator powers you when the power goes down, and in St. Thomas that can be every day. Imagine the power going down just after you arrive and went food shopping? That's $400 down the drain. Imagine that happening 3 times in a week, $1200 worth of food, I've seen it happen.
3. Filtered Water: Did you know that all villa rentals catch their own rain water and store it in a cistern (a cement storage container)? That water just sits for months to years and all kinds of bacteria like ecoli and others as well as heavy metals and cancer causing agents. Do you really want to drink unfiltered water? Or shower in unfiltered water? We have a whole house charcoal, sediment, UV Light and Reverse Osmosis system, simply the best!
4. Private Pool: Are you really going to come on vacation and not have a pool?
5. Hot Tub: Nothing beats a frozen drink in our 8-10 person hot tub!
6. Genuine Tiki Bar and Commercial Grade Outdoor Kitchen: Nothing, I mean nothing beats the fun you're going to have at the Tiki Bar! Cooking on a professional grill makes a huge difference as well. Read the reviews the Tiki Bar rocks!
7. Appliances: All stainless steel and up to date.
8. 3 computers and WiFi for your laptop with the fastest connection in St. Thomas. You want to upload all those great Facebook photos as you take them right?
9. Green: Villa Nicoletta uses the sun to power your hot water for all your showers, pool pump and home. Energy is 5 times the cost of a typical state so we do our best to be green.
10. Present Owners: We live here. We meet you and escort you to the villa, recommend activities, places to dine etc. If there's a problem we come and fix it. You don't get the runaround from a property management company.
Read more below.
Escape to a world of unspoiled splendor, privacy and serenity...
Somewhere in the world, there’s a place where stress isn’t allowed and peace, serenity and genuine relaxation are the only demands of the day. If you could go there, you would thoroughly enjoy yourself. And when your time there was over, you’d want to stay longer. And when life finally did tear you away, coming back next year...well, it’d be a foregone conclusion.
There are not too many places in the world like this... but this is one of them.
It’s luxurious. It’s ultra-private.
Welcome to Villa Nicoletta.
Villa Nicoletta is a 4 bedroom luxury villa and an oasis of rest and rejuvenation in a land of unspoiled tranquility. Nestled atop a 70-foot cliff overlooking the north shore of the Island of St. Thomas and the aquamarine waters of Caret Bay, Villa Nicoletta offers some the finest accommodations in the Caribbean for those seeking a vacation of elegance, serenity and privacy. You’ll love how the sun blankets the landscape and water in shimmering brilliance by day and how the sky twinkles like billions of flawless diamonds at night. And one of the best parts about Villa Nicoletta is you’ve got a choice of front-row seats to see the show.
Not one, not two, but three decks/balconies offer breathtaking views of the awe-inspiring natural beauty. The biggest, located on the lower level, is a wraparound deck and features a completely private pool, outdoor kitchen, TIKI bar, T.V. and comfy outdoor furniture where you can sit and enjoy a cocktail as gentle bay breezes whisk away your worldly cares. A private extended balcony off the second-floor king master suite offers million-dollar views of St. John, the British Virgin Islands and Outer Brass Islands while one of the upper bedrooms has its own private extended deck with majestic views of palm trees and the ocean.
Recently completed in 2000, the bi-level, 3,300-square foot (including decks) Villa Nicoletta sleeps up to ten people in air-conditioned comfort and is fully equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including: 6 High Definition flat-screen TV’s all with 120-channel satellite television and four Dell computers with 19-inch flat-screen monitors, wireless broadband Internet and printer/scanner/fax capability. There are also 6 DVD players to go with the TVs, as well as CD players, radios and video games. The interior is tastefully appointed in a blend of tropical and nautical themed furniture and artwork while the kitchen and dining areas are well equipped for any culinary occasion.
Villa Nicoletta truly is the epitome of tropical elegance and serene privacy, perfect for the discerning traveler for whom 'getting away from it all' is the point of vacation.
Privacy...: The bi-level, 3,300-square foot (including decks) Villa Nicoletta sleeps up to ten people in air-conditioned comfort and is fully equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including: 6 High Definition flat-screen TV’s all with 120-channel satellite television and Dell computers with 19-inch flat-screen monitors, wireless broadband Internet and printer capability. There are also DVD players to go with the TVs, as well as CD players, radios and video games. The interior is tastefully appointed in a blend of tropical and nautical themed furniture and artwork while the kitchen and dining areas are well equipped for any culinary occasion. Villa Nicoletta truly is the epitome of tropical elegance and serene privacy—perfect for the discerning traveler for whom “getting away from it all” is the point of vacation.
- smoking allowed
- pets not allowed
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- alternative lifestyle
Guestbook comments from the owner
We spent a wonderful week in St. Thomas at Villa Nicoletta. The atmosphere and amenities of the home were perfect for relaxing and entertaining. Tiki Bar and cooking out were great in the evenings. We did venture out quite a bit and recommend that you rent a four wheel drive Jeep or other vehicle capable of navigating through windy roads of St. Thomas hills. Magen’s Bay is close to Villa Nicoletta and is great to bring a cooler down, hang out in beautiful water, have a shaded lunch at your private and shaded picnic table. Also visited Main Street, St. John (Bring your Jeep or go with Scott) and Red Hook.
See you again Scott thanks for a great time..