This duet home has it all –beautifully remodeled, comfortably furnished, centrally located, and only a 1 minute walk to the beach.
Come live amongst the locals, and learn why they make Santa Cruz their cherished abode. Our home away from home is located just a few homes away from the incredible East Cliff Drive ocean walking/biking path. We are centrally located for all that the Santa Cruz area has to offer. And the location of our home is the perfect launching pad for ventures North and South along the incredible Pacific coast.
Our home is located on 38th Avenue adjacent to East Cliff Drive, which runs parallel with the rugged Pacific Coast. Our home is in one of the best beach town neighborhoods of Santa Cruz. We have just finished extensive re-modeling, including a brand new kitchen and bathroom We have gorgeous new granite counter tops in the kitchen and bath. All the appliances are brand new including a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and a brand new full size washer and dryer in the laundry room.
There is new tile in the kitchen and bath, new faucets, new sinks, new showers, everything is new. The furniture is new and comfortable and conducive to a lovely home environment. And we take pride in providing all the comforts of home including linens, towels, a fully stocked kitchen with pots/pans/dish ware/silverware etc…
Our home has a queen bed in each bedrooms, as well as a queen sofa bed in the living room. We are on the second floor with a spacious deck overlooking a peaceful private backyard, and you can even see the ocean from the dining area and deck. We have brand new upscale patio furniture on the deck including 2 lounge chairs and a dining set for a lovely outdoor dining experience.
We also provide, high speed internet wirelessly for you to research on your laptop, your next Santa Cruz based venture. We also provide and regularly update a list of our favorite restaurants (local and in nearby towns). And for you surfers, we have an outdoor shower.
The Santa Cruz area has so many incredible things to do:
- Henry Cowell State Park (incredible mammoth redwood trees)
- Big Trees Railway (train from redwoods to the Boardwalk)
- Santa Cruz Beach/Boardwalk (one of last amusement parks on the beach)
- West Cliff Drive bike/walking path (miles of walking/biking along the coastal cliffs)
- Capitola by the Sea (dining/shopping); ecliptic downtown Santa Cruz (people watching/dining/shopping); Cowel Beach (perfect beginner place to learn to surf)
- Wilder Ranch (historic old time working farm); Santa Cruz Wharf (more dining and shopping along with our noisy Harbor seals) etc… etc… etc…
And oh so close to the Santa Cruz area is:
- Carmel (60 minutes to dining/shopping and more art galleries per capita than anywhere)
- Monterey (55 minutes to more dining and shopping, ocean walking paths, kayak rentals)
- 17 Mile Drive and Pebble Beach (55 minutes to incredible scenic ocean drive and phenomenal golfing)
- Moss Landing (30 minutes to Elkhorn Slough (kayaking with hundreds of sea otters, Phil’s Fish Market for lunch/dinner)
- Half Moon Bay (50 minutes to more great art galleries and dining)
- and only 70 miles up the incredibly scenic coast to San Francisco.
We are only a 35 minute drive from San Jose Airport, and 90 minutes from San Francisco Airport. And we are within walking distance of all the conveniences of town including grocery stores and local restaurants.
Welcome to Santa Cruz, the true surf city capital of the world.
Hope to host your next getaway.
Surf City Rentals
Managed by Surf City Rentals. Locally managing properties in Santa Cruz county for 12 years. We are more than a rental agency. We want to help you find out what you love in Santa Cruz.
This property is perfect for the family getting away to the beach. Its walking distance to the beach, shops, and restaurants so everything is in the neighbor. The house has a casual atmosphere and the greenery in the yard is lush and relaxing.
The surrounding areas have many different activities so this is a great place to call home as a starting point.
There is nothing like catching a sunset from the deck enjoying a tasty beverage and family and friends.
We are located on one of the best California Surf spots. You will be steps away from Pleasure Point beach. 1 mile to Capitola Village. 30 minute drive to Monterey and Pebble beach. Mountain Biking in the redwoods is a treat. Our area has unlimited possibilities for you to explore
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Memorial day to Labor Day
May 23 2014 - Sep 1 2014
3 night minimum stay
Labor Day to Memorial day
Sep 2 2014 - May 24 2015
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||200|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.