Maggie Valley Chalet Rental Photos and Description
Two Bathrooms: Queen Bed/ Connecting Half Bath~*~Plus a Separate Full Bathroom
* 2 Bedroom / *2 Bathrooms ~*~ Maggie Valley Chalet ~*~Wifi*
* Privately owned: We own ONE cabin in Maggie Valley***Recent cancelation for September
Dates available: Sept 6-17th.
* Easy Access all Seasons* No steep hills.*
All Seasons a great vacation destination!
* WiFi *
* Only 5 minutes from the Entrance to the Blue Ridge Parkway *
* Only 10 minutes from Cataloochee Ski Resort
* Only 8 minutes from Water Rock Knob
* 5 Minutes from Ghost Town
* No steep hills*Easy Access Paved road & Parking* Wi-Fi* Comfortable* Gas Heat *Air Conditioned*
*Sheep Back Mt. views in front of us* Blue Ridge behind us
There is just something so relaxing about getting away to a Mountain Retreat, waking up in a cabin of your own and exploring the Great Smoky Mountains....
*Expanded Kitchen: Cookware *Coffee* Tea* Spices* Linens provided*
* Downstairs master suite:Queen bed/ connecting half-bath *Also separate Full Bathroom downstairs
* Loft bedroom: 2 Queen beds* DVD player *movies *Large Recliners & Rockers inside
* Glider/rockers/grill outside plus wooden rockers on front deck*
* Corfortable: Gas Heat * Air Conditioned
* Spring: Rides along the Parkway*Summer: Rafting*Hiking* Fall Rides: Festivals *Fall leaves,jellys & jams
* Viewing Elk: Historic Cataloochee Valley/ Maggie Valley* shop/dine Waynesville~OR~Explore Asheville/ Biltmore & neighboring WNC towns* Winter: Skiing at Cataloochee Ski Resort *
From the Cabin: Plan your week. : Scrapbook in Chalet:
Sample of destinations that start at our Maggie Valley Chalet:
~ In Maggie: Food, Farmer's markets, restaurants and road-side stands.
* Art * Music *Mountain Heritage activities and sites * The Great Outdoors *
Hike * Bike or Ride * 2 feet * 2 wheels or 4*... Blue Ridge Entrance 5 minutes from the cabin
MaggieValley Chalet has everything you need for a fun and relaxing vacation
and those magnificient Blue Ridge Mountains surround you!
*~~~* Plan Your Week * Or Enjoy a few days away. *~~~*
( Day 1 ) : Maggie Valley: Ghost Town/Amusement park in the morning.
In the afternoon visit: Cataloochee Valley
Elk roam the pastures, trails, scenic drives
Drive the Blue Ridge Parkway, stop at overlook,
take photos, enjoy nature.
( Day 2 ) : Waynesville: View Cold Mountain,shop at the shops,
art galleries, enjoy fine dining.
Visit Bryson City,ride the
Great Smoky Mt.Railway-cross Fontana Lake
( Day 3 ) :. Cherokee: 'Unto These Hills,' Outdoor drama about
history of Cherokee Indians and 'Trail of Tears'
Harrah's Casino,Santa Land theme park & zoo
Don't forget to visit The Stomping Grounds.:
( Day 4 ) : Brevard: Land of the Waterfalls.Miles of beautiful
waterfalls. Pack a picnic lunch. Falls are magnificent.
Slide at Sliding Rock, natural slide.
Life guards on duty. Small fee.
( Day 5 ) : Asheville: Biltmore Estates.
Visit Biltmore Village, dine or shop at one of the
many shops and galleries.
( Day 6 ) : Gatlinberg and Pigeon Forge: Dollywood, waterparks, sights,
Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies. MANY shops and restaurants.
Cades Cove- scenic drive with wildlife, trails and hikes.
( Day 7 ) : Relax at the cabin. Have coffee sitting in the rockers on the deck
overlooking the valley below. Take a stroll and enjoy the views.
Picnic table*grill* glider and rockers for our guests*.
Maggie Valley truely is the' GATEWAY TO THE SMOKIES
Close to major attractions*Ski Resort* Ghost Town* and Blue Ridge Parkway*'
If you would like to take a ride and enjoy a day trip, pack a picnic lunch and head out to explore the Waterfalls of WNC or take a drive to Fields in the Woods.....Stop by the Nantahal Outdoor Center and enjoy whitewater rafting or just watch the rafters from the many decks along the river along the way....Field in the Woods is a park that is not too well known and time has taken a toll on some of the monuments...but it a very special place. The Ten Commandments are laid out in stone on the side of a mountain, at the top of the mountain flags have been placed for every country where the Gospel of Christ has been preached. There is replica of the tomb where Christ was buried...a nice place to visit and reflect on our many blessings..
All the small towns that surround Maggie offer their own special attractions, and since Maggie is centrally located you have lots of places to see and visit. And if you can't get around to seeing them all....then come...Maggie has a way of calling you back to these beautiful hills and quiet streams...A place of fun and adventure...Maggie Valley Chalet.
- smoking allowed
- pets considered
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for sharing your home with us. We had so much fun. We went horse back riding one day. On another we went to the waterfalls. We had cozy dinners and then watched movies you provided at the cabin. It really is like home away from home.
* Thanks Adriana for signing our guest book. Glad you enjoyed your stay.
Please visit with us again.
Rebecca C. Watkins
* We own one cabin in Maggie Valley *
* We love our cabin and we hope that all guests will enjoy their visit. Our Mountain Retreat' has been a place we have treasured over the years....Flyfishing, Hiking, Picnics along the Blue Ridge Parkway.....or just taking long rides along mountain roads with heavenly views....This cabin is a very special place for our family. Our family has many treasured memories of time spent here at the cabin that span generations: * We all agree* After a long day, and we all love the mountains. It is always nice to settle back on the front porch in one of those wooden rockers and just take in the mountain views....either alone with a cup of coffee or with all the kids playing close by....there is no place on earth where I feel closer to heaven than in this cabin in the Mountains of Maggie Valley....nestled in the Great Smoky Mountains...
We hope you feel as much at home here as we do.
All linens provided as well as a well stocked kitchen...we even provide coffee, tea and sugar....We know having a mug of coffee close by, recliners and comfy rockers provide a relaxing start to your day...or if you just spend your day at the cabin...it's always nice to have that little extra comfort.....Maggie Valley Chalet.....
Minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway and Cataloochee Ski Resort.......Maggie Valley Chalet...We think of it as a 'heavenly place.'
Our hope is you will enjoy the cabin as much as we always have! Well maintained and furnished with all the comforts of home. We feel truly blessed to be able to share this place with others. We hope our guests enjoy it as much as we do.
Minutes from the heart of Maggie Valley, minutes from the entrance to the Blue Ridge Parkway, short drive to many small mountain towns that provide additional vacation attractions while still nestled in the mountains amid beautiful mountain vistas...
Four seasons of fun...Spring brings the hillsides to life with all the flowers and all the young creatures venturing out, Summer is a time for rafting, flyfishing, hiking and just enjoying the lazy days of Summer...Fall signals the festivals and mountain vistas splashed with Autumn's colors and last is Winter...minutes from Cataloochee Ski Resort....there's always fun on the slopes and then warming up at the cabin with hot chocolate and a relaxing evening reading or just enjoying the Winter Wonderland...All Seasons....a great place to visit, relax and enjoy the solitude of nature...
We own one cabin ~*~ Maggie Valley Chalet ~*~
*There are other cabins in the area, but we own one cabin and it is the only rental we have in Maggie Valley.
*The cabin is well furnished, well maintained and affordable...We feel it offers something for everyone....lots of rockers inside and out....comfortable funishings, well stocked kitchen with coffee furnished for those early morning trips....set in nature but with all the comforts of home.
Spend the day at the cabin and relax or take a short drive and visit Cataloochee Valley elk, hike, picnic, explore the wonders of nature or flyfish in the many streams for native trout or fish the rivers stocked with Brown or Rainbow trout or shoot on over to Cades Cove for a great ride and beautiful scenery as well...or jump on the Blue Ridge Parkway, the Entrance is only 5 minutes from the cabin....visit Biltmore, Asheville is only a 35 minute drive. Visit Waynesville, a 10 minute drive over and take in some great little art shops and restaurants....wherever your day takes you....you'll love returning to your own comfortable cabin in Maggie Valley...a vacationer's paradise.......If you want some R&R and just want a cozy cabin with views of the mountains, then come and stay at ~*~ Maggie Valley Chalet~*~ WNC* Great Smoky Mountains * Mountain Retreat. ~ * ~