*2 Bedroom / *2 Bathrooms ~*~ Maggie Valley Chalet ~*~
*Privately owned: We own ONE cabin in Maggie Valley / not associated with any other cabin * Wi-Fi *
*Only 5 minutes from the Entrance to the Blue Ridge Parkway * Only 5 minutes from Ghost Town * Surrounded by mountain views*
*No steep hills*Easy Access Paved road & Parking* Wi-Fi* Comfortable* Gas Heat *Air Conditioned*
*Sheep Back Mt. views in front of us* Blue Ridge behind us
There is just something so relaxing about getting away to a Mountain Retreat, waking up in a cabin of your own and exploring the Great Smoky Mountains....
*Expanded Kitchen: Cookware *Coffee* Tea* Spices* Linens provided*
* Downstairs master suite:Queen bed/ connecting half-bath *Also separate Full Bathroom downstairs
* Loft bedroom: 2 Queen beds* DVD player *movies *Large Recliners & Rockers inside
* Glider/rockers/grill outside plus wooden rockers on front deck*
* Corfortable: Gas Heat * Air Conditioned
* Spring: Rides along the Parkway*Summer: Rafting*Hiking* Fall Rides: Festivals *Fall leaves,jellys & jams
* Viewing Elk: Historic Cataloochee Valley/ Maggie Valley* shop/dine Waynesville~OR~Explore Asheville/ Biltmore & neighboring WNC towns* Winter: Skiing at Cataloochee Ski Resort *
From the Cabin: Plan your week. : Scrapbook in Chalet:
Sample of destinations that start at our Maggie Valley Chalet:
~ In Maggie: Food, Farmer's markets, restaurants and road-side stands.
* Art * Music *Mountain Heritage activities and sites * The Great Outdoors *
Hike * Bike or Ride * 2 feet * 2 wheels or 4*... Blue Ridge Entrance 5 minutes from the cabin
MaggieValley Chalet has everything you need for a fun and relaxing vacation
and those magnificient Blue Ridge Mountains surround you!
Day 1: Maggie Valley: Ghost Town/Amusement park in the morning.
In the afternoon visit: Cataloochee Valley
Elk roam the pastures, trails, scenic drives
Drive the Blue Ridge Parkway, stop at overlook,
take photos, enjoy nature.
Day 2: Waynesville: View Cold Mountain,shop at the shops,
art galleries, enjoy fine dining.
Visit Bryson City,ride the
Great Smoky Mt.Railway-cross Fontana Lake
Day 3. Cherokee: 'Unto These Hills,' Outdoor drama about
history of Cherokee Indians and 'Trail of Tears'
Harrah's Casino,Santa Land theme park & zoo
Don't forget to visit The Stomping Grounds.: Day 4. Brevard: Land of the Waterfalls.Miles of beautiful
waterfalls. Pack a picnic lunch. Falls are magnificent.
Slide at Sliding Rock, natural slide.
Life guards on duty. Small fee.
Day 5. Asheville: Biltmore Estates.
Visit Biltmore Village, dine or shop at one of the
many shops and galleries.
Day 6. Gatlinberg and Pigeon Forge: Dollywood, waterparks, sights,
Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies. MANY shops and restaurants.
Cades Cove- scenic drive with wildlife, trails and hikes.
Day 7. Relax at the cabin. Have coffee sitting in the rockers on the deck
overlooking the valley below. Take a stroll and enjoy the views.
Picnic table*grill* glider and rockers for our guests*.
Maggie Valley truely is the' GATEWAY TO THE SMOKIES
Close to major attractions*Ski Resort* Ghost Town* and Blue Ridge Parkway*'