|Minimum Stay||4 - 6 nights|
Beautiful Victorian Fully furnished in the heart of Lincoln Park. Hardwood floors, rehabbed condominium, but lots of original wood work detail as well. Safe neighborhood, on a quiet street. Will provide 'free' visitor parking permits. Easy Parking.
Unit 1 Rates start from $230/night
Unit 2 Rates start from $265/night
+ tax & cleaning
Things to Do: - Wrigley Field, where Chicago Cubs play
- McCormic Place convention Center
- Cafes (Starbucks), restaurants, night clubs and DePaul University
- 5 minutes drive from Hwy 90/94
- Hospitals like Children's Memorial & St. Joseph's hospital
- Famous Lincoln Park 'Park' & Lincoln Park Zoo (no entry fee)
- And countless other Chicago attractions
License #: 2114274, 2114275
Lincoln Park is one of Chicago's most desirable & safe neighborhoods. Close to Park, cafes & restaurants and DePaul University. Six minutes walk from public transportation - CTA (near Fullerton Train Station - Red or Brown line).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|One Time cleaning fee||$85 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.