Lincoln Condo Rental Photos and Description
Immaculately Clean 2 bedrooms, 2 bath Condo, sleeps 6-8-SpecialsYear Round
11/20-12/18- Rent two nights and the third night is $85.
12/19-12/23- $535- 4 nights.
1/4/15-3/31/15- Rent two nights and the third night is $85. Higher rate prevails.
Special NOT valid for holidays or school vacation weeks. Add 4th night for $85 for Holiday Weekends.
3 night minimum from 12/19-3/31/15. Otherwise, there is a 2 night minimum until May.
Please also see our other listing located in the same complex, Homeaway # 350808.
Discover the beauty of the majestic White Mountains while staying at our immaculate vacation home located in The Nordic Inn. Our family friendly condo is located on the second floor and offers all the comforts of home. The master suite has a king bed (with pillow top mattress) while the large second bedroom has 2 queen beds (both with pillow top mattresses). There is also a sofa bed in the living room. All linens and towels provided.
Our unit is professionally cleaned and there is NO additional cleaning fee. There is also NO resort fee.
Unlike like other complexes, the indoor pool, indoor Jacuzzi spa, Health Club with free weights, circuit training machines, cardiovascular machines, saunas, basketball and racquetball court are located in the building. A short walk inside the building from the condo. No need to go outside to use these amenities. The outdoor pool and Jacuzzi spa are located outside from the indoor pool.
Please see our other condo, listing # 350808.
Website: Please see our website, http://www.looninn.com for additional information and photos. See the link or Google, Looninn.com
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Why John Mooney chose Lincoln
We chose this property in Lincoln, NH for several reasons.
1) Spacious rooms in the condo, walk in closets,two full bathrooms,a fireplace and balcony.
2) It is located in the center of town and close to area attractions including Loon Mountain, Clark's Trading Post, Whales Tales Water Park, The Flume Gorge, Franconia State Park, Cannon Mountain, White Mountain National Forest, the Lost River along with other attractions.
2) It is walking distance to shops and restaurants.
3) It has the best amenities in the area which are only a short walk from the condo. There are indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, health club with free weights, circuit training machines, cardiovascular machine, racquetball court and (3) saunas. There is also a game room to keep the kids occupied. Unlike other complexes in the area, there is no need to go outside to use the indoor pool, indoor hot tub, health club or game room. The outdoor pool and outdoor hot tub are adjacent to the game room.
What makes this condo unique
We pride ourselves on keeping our condo in pristine condition. Our condo is tastefully decorated and updated. We have repeat guests on a consistent basis. Please see our web site, http://www.looninn.com for more information on our condo.