Winter Park House Rental Photos and Description
Round House, 5 Bedrooms + Den, 3 Baths, Sleeps 16 all on beds
Do you want a nice place your family or friends want to come back to every year? The Round House is cozy, clean, comfortable, and has great ambiance. This luxury 5 bedroom home has many returning guests. During the day ski the moguls at nearby Winter Park/Mary Jane Resort or take the kids tubing at the old fashion Fraser Tubing Hill. Then warm up with hot cocoa by the real fire or in the 8 person outdoor hot tub soaking in the serene forest and meadow views. This spacious, tastefully decorated 'Round House' accommodates up to 16 people and allows multiple families, reunions or corporate retreats to experience the Fraser Valley with exceptional comfort and style. Our home has great multi-use spaces, adults can share a quiet conversation around the fire while kids play ping-pong, games, or watch TV in the down stairs family room. This level opens to a large meadow where sledding, snowman and tunnel building can entertain kids young and old for hours.
Your gathering begins in the great room, where you can enjoy the peaceful view of the forest and meadow while preparing your special recipes in the large gourmet fully-equipped kitchen. Our new table easily seats 10 or more plus 5 at the kitchen bar. The roundness, large expanse of glass, and warm cedar ceilings make you feel like you're part of the natural surroundings. This level also includes the master bedroom with a private bath and walk in closet, second and third bedrooms, second full bath, and a deck with gas barbecue and summer patio seating. The sunny, lower level, walk out includes a large family room with a ping-pong table, satellite big screen TV, VCR, DVD, CD player, game table and wet bar; two additional bedrooms; full bath and large laundry room. Gaze at the bright stars from the hot tub. Summer activities includes the Winter Park base area with alpine slide, miniature golf, maze, and climbing wall; mountain biking on many marked trails, hiking in famous Rocky Mountain National Park, or golf at reknown Pole Creek. Enjoy a Rodeo, soak at Hot Sulphur Springs or visit the quaint town of Grand Lake before hiking Rocky Mountain National Park. Devil's Thumb Resort/Spa and YMCA Snow Mountain Ranch offer fantastic restaurants and cross country ski trails. Winter Park has a new rec center with pool slide and climbing wall, fun for all ages.
Sleeping accommodations are 1 King bed (new), 4 Queen Beds, 1 full bed, 4 twin beds, and a crib. We have no futons, bunk beds, or sleeper sofas. The hot water heating system has 6 separate controls for your comfort. We are continually updating our home with furniture, bedding, towels, etc. and had thick carpet recently installed. We now have WiFi. Absolutely No Smoking or No Pets. We guarantee you will not be disappointed in your accommodations at the Round House!
Round House 5 Bedroom Summary:
Upstairs (1700 sq ft): No steps to this level, Sunny & cozy
- Great room with views, wood burning stove, lots of sitting
- Gourmet fully-equip kitchen with 5 bar/stools and large table (new) which seats 10 or more
- Deck off kitchen with table/chairs and barbeque grill
- Master bedroom (moose): New King bed and twin with master bath and walk-in closet
- 2nd bedroom (fish): Queen bed and double bed
- 3rd bedroom (tree): Queen bed, plus crib (supplied)
- Shared Bath with shower/tub
Downstairs (1700 sq ft): Where the kids like to hang out!
- Rec room with satellite big screen TV, ping pong table, card table, comfy Crate and Barrel couches
- 4th bedroom (ski): Queen bed and two twins
- 5th bedroom (snowman): Queen bed and a twin
- Shared bath with shower/tub and a large laundry room
- Nice hot tub off rec room with views of meadow and stars
- 2.5 miles to grocery store and Fraser Tubing Hill
- 4 miles to Winter Park restaurants, new bowling alley/cinema, and rec center
- 8 miles to Winter Park/Mary Jane Ski area
- 8 miles to Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa (x-country skiing, great restaurants, zip line)
- 10 miles to YMCA Snow Mountain Ranch or renown Pole Creek Golf Course
- 16 miles to Granby Ranch Ski Resort
- 32 miles to quaint Grand Lake and south entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park
Guests comment how the Round House has great 'Energy'. Your group will love it, too! We have lived in Colorado our entire lives, so let us help you with your special plans to help fulfill your vacation dream!
Keywords: Round House, Winter Park, Mary Jane, 5 bedroom, home, Luxury Retreat, Fraser, Granby Ranch
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Dear Guests, I hope you will all take a few minutes and tell us how you enjoyed your stay at the Round House! We appreciate honest feedback including any suggestions you may have to make your next stay more enjoyable!
Tom and Alicia
Tom or Alicia
The best compliment we have is our MANY returning guests! It's hard to explain the special ambiance of our home. Being Colorado natives, we would love to help you plan your getaway. We are sure you will love the Round House!
We love all that Grand County has to offer- Our favorites are the fantastic skiing in the winter and the great mountain biking/hiking in the summer.
The ambiance of the Round House is so conducive to relaxing, you honestly can not leave with out feeling rejuvenated.