For planning sleeping capacity the bedroom layout at River Ridge Lodge is as follows:
Master Bedroom upper level – King size bed
2nd Bedroom main floor – Queen size bed
3rd Bedroom main floor – Queen size bed
4th Bedroom lower level Second master suite– King size canopy bed
5th Bedroom lower level – two twin size beds
Sleeper sofa bed Game Room lower level(queen size bed)
Sleeper sofa bed Loft upper level (queen size bed)
Most of the bedrooms have satellite TV with remote controls. The loft area provides a built in workstation with a computer and high-speed Internet access and has a queen-size sofa sleeper.
The greatest feature of River Ridge lodge it that is has its own Theater Media room for entertainment with 105' projection television system as well as a large recreation room with a pool table. The lodge features three wood-burning fireplaces one on the main level one in the game room downstairs and one in the gazebo next to the river. The hot tub is located directly outside the family room and can accommodate eight guests. Three decks, porches, and balconies provide a wonderful opportunity to take in the riverfront views. A large covered gazebo with wood burning fireplace and gas BBQ sits right at the edge of the river. Horseshoe pit and picnic area for perfect for family gatherings.
The gourmet kitchen features granite counter tops with a unique designer touch they have chiseled edges, double dishwashers and a professional six-burner range and double ovens. Every kitchen amenity can be found for example; bread maker, waffle maker, ice cream maker, food processor etc. The dining area has exceptional views of the river. The river is close enough to enjoy the sounds of the river flowing while visiting with friends while dining.
The Toccoa River provides some of the best trout fishing in north Georgia, along with swimming and tubing down the river. Guided or self-guided canoe, hiking, or bicycling trips are also available. Grassy picnic area and horseshoe pit on the grounds directly next to the river. For those with more leisurely pursuits in mind, the Town of Blue Ridge is just nine miles away and boasts some of the best antique shopping anywhere. The sightseeing train ride along the Toccoa River valley makes for a delightful morning or afternoon adventure.
**Obtain an Instant Quote or Book a Reservation On Line. Just send us an inquiry and you will receive a quote with a link to our fully automated reservation system. When you receive the link enter in your arrival date and departure date, the total number of bedrooms required for the entire stay (each bedroom is double occupancy). Enter # of Adults, # of Children and # of children under 2 years of age. Pets Yes or No select any Options such as early or late check out or a sofa bed. Click Calculate Fees and your instant quote will appear. The first line of the quote is our base 1 bedroom rate each additional bedroom is shown as an additional bedroom. The Total quote includes the refundable security deposit. Next step enter personal information and read our rental polices. Click Submit and the reservation request will be processed. You will then receive an immediate booking confirmation receipt with a pdf copy of the rental agreement attached. Simple, Fast and Efficient!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FINDING OUR WEBSITE LINK: Scroll down to the bottom of this page, the Link is located just below the calendar icon. Look for the bold words that say ”Links to more information” highlighted in blue CLICK HERE – More photos and information on River Ridge Lodge.
*Rate Information: Our rates are based on the total number of bedrooms required during the entire stay. With each bedroom considered to be double occupancy. We only rent to one party at a time and close off the bedrooms that are not ordered the rest of the home is open for full use. The base rate is for 1 Bedroom each additional bedroom is $50.00 per night plus tax and $25.00 extra for cleaning. Sofa beds are an additional fee
* Maximum occupancy for lodging is 10 people (the only exception is infants defined as 3 months or younger). We can accept up to two day guest visitors if you have not exceeded our maximum occupancy.
* Use of grounds for Events, Weddings or Family reunions. Fee for use of the grounds is $1000.00 plus event insurance is required. Rate is for a one day event. Maximum occupancy is 24 people which includes lodging guests.
*Rental Application Fee: $35.00 This is a one-time fee that is only charged to guests that have not stayed with us before. We require that new renters provide us with a copy for the Driver's License or Passport to insure that the person that is named on the rental agreement is really who they claim to be. This is also to insure that the renter meets our minimum age requirement.
*Reservation Deposits & Changes: A 20% deposit is required at time of booking, the balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
Reservation Deposits and Payments: For the protection of our renters the only form of payment we accept is credit card or echeck through our own reservation system or through the VRBO our HomeAway listing site. We will never ask a renter to send us any payment by a wire transfer service.
* Refundable Security Deposit: $250.00
* Discounts are reserved for repeat guests that have taken good care of our cabin or guests that have exceptional references posted on the Good Vacation Renter website or Guest Checker. If you are a Goldstar repeat guest the discount coupon code for booking on line is: Goldstar
* Rental Policies: We have very strict rental policies so we highly recommend before considering our cabin that you read through all of our polices including the departure check list before booking a reservation with us. We reward guests that have taken good care of our cabin with a Gold Star discounts and lots of extra perks but will not tolerate guests that break our rules or leave the cabin excessively dirty as this behavior is not fair to a guest that may be checking in the same day.
*Pet fee is $25.00/nt plus $100.00 pet security deposit which is refundable if extra time for cleaning or to remove pet hair.
*Accidental Damage Insurance: $45.00 required for renting our cabin.
Minimum Stay Requirements:
*June, July minimum 7 nights. We will consider shorter stays during the peak season if a full week stay has not been booked by the 15th of April or pay a $250.00 surcharge.
* August 5 night minimum
* October 3 night minimum
* Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years week minimum stay is 5 nights and all 5 bedrooms must be ordered for the entire stay.
*All other Federal Holidays 3 nights and all 5 bedrooms must be ordered for the entire stay.
*Balance of the Year 2 nights
* Georgia Permit #304550471
* River Ridge Lodge is a Register US Trademark serial number 77594599
Keywords: Cabin, Media Room, Riverfront, Log Home, Aska Area