I Vincenzo Cuomo , the son of the owners, I witnessed the creation from nothing of this place fascinating and charming for the holidays, thanks to the enormous sacrifices of my parents, who are deprived of many things in their lives : ' My father worked as a machinist on large commercial ships , sacrificing the affections of the family and this has allowed us to build a piece at a time, this fantastic property . My mother had the patience to stay without my father , because of the distance. the management of the villa was and is done at the household level , and my brother who helped build it , dealing with the maintenance of the structure. While I was helping technically the project undertaken by my family I became a deck officer in the Merchant Marine , now with the title of Captain, after many difficulties I hope eventually to be able to devote myself entirely to tourism activity that we have created . All together we go ' Today ' to realize our dream of seeing , grow this company to offer our visitors a wonderful memory of this piece of paradise.
Giulia Marrocco or Vincenzo Cuomo purchased this villa in 1950
The Villa Maria Pia is very close to the beach of Praiano, which is easy to reach by walking from the visitor along a path that runs along the sea and is situated at the mouth of the rough valley 'of the Firth of Marina di Praia', in watch this coast is the famous 'Torre a Mare' of medieval origin and below the beautiful reef that surrounds the path that the tourists can reach the beach of Praiano or down a few stairs from the main road. Along this street you can admire the beautiful coast to Conca dei Marini, the Gulf of Salerno to tip Licosa one hand while the West 'The rock of the ego' emerges from the water as the tip of a huge lance. Today Marina di Praia is a popular seaside town, joined by thousands of hikers due to its characteristic position between two tall cliffs where the guest can also find delicious local snack to eat fresh fish just caught by local fishermen, visitors will also bars and small beach resorts with sun beds and umbrellas. The Traveler's lover trekking in the area can find walks that are famous for their exquisite beauty, as the 'Path of the Gods.' Even today, the pleasure of watching the horizon gives me a feeling of great serenity and relaxation, people who come to Villa MariaPia, all have the impression of living a beautiful dream from which no longer want to wake up. Today we are all united to make sure that our structure, with family management, to grow by: my father 'John' on the go, even now that he is retired, the cultivation of gardens with tomatoes and other types of fruit trees, and the work still continues to do to help in every possible way, my mother 'Mariapia', which is also the name of Villa 'MariaPia' that takes care of the flower with all the gardens, my brother ' Luca 'in charge of maintenance and' I Vincenzo 'Finally, with the help of my wife' Julia ', I deal with the administrative part of the booking and reception of guests, my wife also with my sister' Ada 'also deals with the arrangement of the apartments and rooms
You will learn how to cook traditional dishes with ingredients rigorously simple and genuine. We rely on a very professional company who provides great cars and minivans for all your needs,, private excursions and transfers to and from the structure to the airport or railway station of Naples, Salerno train station etc. we have. we have the possibility to organize the transfer from the airport to the Villa by beautiful limousine or van (driver speaks English),
- we have a free service car to the groceries, which directly pick up our guests from the Villa free to buy something,
- for any emergency we have a physician ready professional to intervene for every necessity of health,
- we have conventions with different restaurants on sea and two societies for sea transports and for daily excursions along the coast like Capri, Positano etc. They directly pick-up our guests from the little pier of the Villa. We also have a company for excursion to Pompei, Vesuvio, Paestum, etc...
- near the villa we have a famour restaurant & club with living and disco music (Africana Nigh club)
- we have an adjoining apartment to the rented ones and for any help you can call us by an intercom,
- the tourist office of Praiano furnished us brochures that we leave in the apartments for our clients,
- we have wi- fi system that you can use paying an extra,
- we have the lift from our parking till buffet breakfast room, from here there are 30 steps to the villa.