Located at 415 E. Orchid Road in Wildwood Crest in a quiet part of town near a park, convenient store and various restaurants. The building features an elevator, a pool, and garage parking.
The condo is one block from a large beach with lifeguards. The boardwalk features 3 piers with rides and waterparks for all ages. The neighborhood also has miniature golf, family amusement center and arcades. Historic Cape May is only 6 miles away and Stone Harbor is less than 10 miles away. Both towns feature plenty of shopping, dining, and beaches.
Security Deposit: A $400.00 security deposit is required 7 days after booking. It is fully refundable 20 days after your departure date so long as the following requirements are met:
(1) No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear;
(2) All trash and discards are placed in proper receptacles, soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned, and condo is left in clean ready-to-use condition.
(3) All keys are returned according to instructions by owners;
(4) All charges accrued during the stay are paid;
(5) No bedding such as bedspreads, pillows, etc., or any of the contents of the condo are lost or damaged;
(6) All decorations, appliances, remotes, and wall hangings remain in unit, in good condition; and/or
(7) The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or local law enforcement.