Located at 415 E. Orchid Road in Wildwood Crest in a quiet part of town near a park, convenient store and various restaurants. The building features an elevator, a pool, and garage parking.
The condo is one block from a large beach with lifeguards. The boardwalk features 3 piers with rides and waterparks for all ages. The neighborhood also has miniature golf, family amusement center and arcades. Historic Cape May is only 6 miles away and Stone Harbor is less than 10 miles away. Both towns feature plenty of shopping, dining, and beaches.
Security Deposit: A $400.00 security deposit is required 7 days after booking. It is fully refundable 20 days after your departure date so long as the following requirements are met:
(1) No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear;
(2) All trash and discards are placed in proper receptacles, soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned, and condo is left in clean ready-to-use condition.
(3) All keys are returned according to instructions by owners;
(4) All charges accrued during the stay are paid;
(5) No bedding such as bedspreads, pillows, etc., or any of the contents of the condo are lost or damaged;
(6) All decorations, appliances, remotes, and wall hangings remain in unit, in good condition; and/or
(7) The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or local law enforcement.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.