Poipu House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
This is the vacation you will always remember!
Welcome to 'PARADISE POIPU', our little slice of Heaven in Kauai. Indulge your senses in this newly built, 1800 square foot home on Kauai’s SUNNY south shore. If you’re one who has an appreciation for the finer things in life, your expectations will be exceeded as you experience one of the best rental accommodations South Kauai has to offer!
There are three bedrooms, two full baths, central air-conditioning, and tasteful furnishings and artwork that were all put together by a professional designer. The luxurious master suite features a walk-in closet as well as a glass walk-in shower and Jacuzzi... You may never leave!
Just when you think it can’t get any better, walk out into the impeccably landscaped yard and...“Oh Yeah!”… your own private pool! The best part.....you don’t have to share it with 100 or more people as you do when staying at one of the resorts. This delightful pool even features a small waterfall feature and it’s the best place to relax away a lazy Kauai afternoon.
You are just minutes from two of Kauai’s best beaches, 'Shipwreck Beach' and the World famous 'Poipu Beach'. Poipu Beach has been voted 'Best Beach' in America by the Travel Channel and for good reason with so much to offer. Your children will love the calm waters, where they can explore the underwater world with a mask and snorkel. The small waves are good for beginning boogie borders but there’s a surfing area for those experienced surfers as well.
Other frequent visitors to this beach are the beloved Hawaiian Monk Seals who come here to rest in the sun just like we do! The beach park has restrooms, showers, picnic tables and pavilions as well as a large lawn area with shade trees. It is also one of the very few beaches on the island with lifeguards.
Back at the house, enjoy all the conveniences of being at home. The gourmet kitchen has everything you would ever need to create an island feast. The covered, wrap around lanai offers you comfortable outside living and dining space. There’s a formal inside dining room as well but if you're like me, you will find yourselves outside most of the time! You’ll especially enjoy the panoramic ocean and mountain views while relaxing on this spacious lanai.
If you’re a business traveler, we provide free high speed wireless internet to keep you connected. We also have all the 'bells and whistles' to satisfy your entertainment needs like cable TV, stereo CD players, VCR and DVD players and even a small library of movies and music.
COME AND EXPERIENCE THE OASIS OF LUXURY THAT AWAITS YOU AT 'PARADISE POIPU'.
** This property is an approved vacation rental Licensed by the County of Kauai. #TV-2516 **
THIS IS WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING....
* We had a wonderful time in what we can only describe as 'paradise'. The house was just perfect. It had everything anyone could possibly want. We loved the master bedroom with all its luxury. It certainly was a holiday to remember forever!
GUESTS FROM CHESHIRE, ENGLAND - OCTOBER, 2008
* It was the best trip we have ever taken as a family. We felt super comfortable and used the pool about 20 times a day between beach trips! We used both bikes, the boogie boards, the coolers, the blue ice, the aqua socks and every other fabulous little thing that the house had to offer. We will positively come back!
GUESTS FROM PORTLAND, OR - AUGUST, 2008
* I can't begin to tell you how much my husband and I enjoyed our stay in Kauai. The house was everything that you said it would be and more... The island of Kauai is so lush and beautiful. I enjoyed all of the islands but, I think Kauai is the most beautiful!
GUESTS FROM PHILADELPHIA, PA - JULY, 2008
* 'Paradise Poipu in Kauai was wonderful. We used the barbecue every night but one, (the luau night), and cooled off in the pool every day. We could not have been more comfortable. Thank you for making such a wonderful vacation rental possible. I hope you are still 'in the business' when we return to Hawaii!'
GUESTS FROM ALBERTA CANADA, - OCTOBER, 2007
* 'Thank You! Our stay was Awesome!!!! The house exceeded our expectations and was a perfect place to spend our honeymoon. If anyone ever wants to speak to someone who has been here before would love to recommend it to anyone. Thanks again. The place was beautiful!'
GUESTS FROM AZUSA, CA , - SEPTEMBER, 2007
* The house was absolutely fantastic, and it's in the perfect location! It's really close to everything. It truly felt like we were staying in our home because it had everything we needed. The book of info. provided at the house was very helpful as well. It had general info about the house, places to eat, lots of brochures on activities, etc. I also liked that there was a printer there - We were able to find something on the internet (thanks to the wireless connection) and then print directions to take with us! The pictures of the house depict exactly how it is .... fantastic! My favorite part was going out every morning into the yard and picking a plumeria flower for my hair.
GUESTS FROM SAND SPRINGS, OK, - JULY, 2007
State of Hawaii Business Registration # W 20137880-01
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome