Rangeley Lake Cabin Rental Photos and Description
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, sleeps 7, pets welcome
Reserve Your Vacation Today
Exclusive, luxurious, four-season, log cabin on motor-free Saddleback Lake. Five acres of pure privacy with almost 1,000 feet of private shore front including your own private beach. Awesome views of Saddleback Mountain. Free use of our two kayaks and two canoes. Saddleback Lake warms up nicely and is a great swimming lake. Awesome Wildlife: loons, moose, owls, deer.
Easy hiking trails right from the cabin - Saddleback Mountain and hiking trails to the Appalachian Trail are only 10 minutes away!
Best off-mountain ski rental in Rangeley! Very warm and cozy log home. Relax after a day of skiing! Close to mountain! XC trails have moved to the mountain. xc ski right to the trails!
* Three bedrooms with queen-size bed in each of two downstairs bedrooms (new mattresses) and three twins in upstairs bedroom. Limited to 7 please.
* One-and-one-half baths
* Satellite TV (in loft and another in walk-out finished basement)
* XM Satellite Radio
* Game room including Fosball
* Fully equipped Kitchen: Jenn Air range & convection oven and Webber Gas grill in covered porch
* 2 canoes and 2 kayaks on premises for your exclusive use.
* More canoes, row boats, & large swimming beach across the cove at Saddleback Lake Lodge.
* Fully applianced (including dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer)
* Tennis courts available across cove at Saddleback Lake Lodge
* Adorable cabin!!!
- pets considered
- children welcome
About Chris Hallweaver
We built our Log Home and moved to Saddleback Lake in June of 1995 and spent two glorious years cementing our love for everything Rangeley, Maine. Our three kids are now in college and we rent our home to help with tuition bills.
We are fortunate to have one of the best rentals in all of Rangeley. If your family values peace and quiet and time on a quiet motor-free lake then please plan your vacation today.
Chris, Betsy, Taryn, Curtis, and Molly Hallweaver
Chris Hallweaver purchased this cabin in 1995
Why Chris Hallweaver chose Rangeley Lake
Rangeley is a true 4-season resort area. One of the few places that has it all, mountains, lakes and forests. Wildlife abounds around Saddleback Lake and it is just the perfect place to spend some family time.