|Minimum Stay||4 - 6 nights|
Powder Condo is a 3 bedroom / 2.5 bathroom brand new luxury condominium located in Eden Utah that sleeps up to EIGHT in style. Located 15 minutes from Snow Basin and 10 minutes from Powder Mountain: two of Utah's best ski destinations.
WHY STAY AT POWDER CONDO VS ANY OTHER CONDO IN EDEN UTAH. THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE - THIS IS THE BEST CONDO AND BEST VALUE WITHOUT QUESTION - HERE IS WHY:
1) This condo is brand new bought direct from the developer NOT a 10 YEAR OLD CONDO LIKE MOST OF THE OTHER CONDO'S LISTED ON VRBO FOR Powder Mtn & Snow Basin lodging.
2) Jacuzzi 100 feet from the back door. SO CLOSE YOU CAN THROW A SNOWBALL AND HIT THE WATER !
3) A double sized hot water heater (80 vs 40 standard) which makes a HUGE difference if you have more than 3 adults showering in the AM. WHO WANTS A COLD SHOWER BEFORE/AFTER SKIING !
4) The most comfortable beds you can imagine - Ritz Carlton Commercial Grade beds, pillow tops, Italian sheets and pillows. They are all commercial grade - King, Queen and 2 double beds. ISN'T A GREAT NIGHTS SLEEP CRITICAL AFTER SKIING All DAY LONG !
5) A second fireplace in the master bedroom right next the bed which is very Romantic. THIS IS A VERY UNIQUE UPGRADE.
6) Two Sony flat screen HIGH DEFINITION TV's with Satellite & DVD's. One is 40' and the other is 32. MOST OTHER CONDO'S HAVE AT BEST ONE 27' BASIC TV.
7) Bose Wave Alarm clocks to wake you up softly in the morning. SOOTHING WAKE UP IS PRICELESS
8) All high end cooking utensils and flatware purchased from Bed Bath & Beyond vs. MOST CONDO'S THAT OUTFITTED THEIR CONDO FROM THE LOCAL DOLLAR STORE.
9) End unit with windows along the entire condo with amazing views vs. A CENTER UNIT WITH NO LIGHT or a GROUND FLOOW UNIT WITH BEDROOM UNDER GROUND, LIKE SLEEPING IN A CAVE.
10) FREE WIFI access Wireless in Powder Condo vs. NO ACCESS OR PAY $15 PER NIGHT.
11) Two separate washer and drier sets in the condo: one on each floor. Very convenient feature.
12) Snow board bench outside front door makes putting on / taking off boots a breeze.
My name is Henry Osti & I love the outdoors, my family and best friends. Powder Condo is a place where w get together to enjoy each others company and nature. This is me and my godson Sean who learned to ski & Snow Board in Eden. It is his favorite place to go for vacation.
Henry O purchased this condo in 2007
I fell in love with Powder Mountain & Snow Basin for the most amazing ski conditions I have ever seen. I thought the winters were magical - then I experienced my first summer and was blown away with the beauty of this area of Utah. The people are super nice, there are no crowds, the prices are half that os every major resort and the things you can do in nature are amazing.
At first when i bought the condo I didn't intend to rent and bought everything with the intention of persona use so I invested in very upscale amenities. They include:
• Ritz Carlton Beds, Luxury Feather Pillow Top Bedding & high quality sheets
• Two Fireplaces - one in the master bedroom
• Two SONY Flat Screen LCD HD TV’s (40”& 32”) and DVD’s plus library
• Italian Leather Furniture throughout & Gourmet Kitchen
• Private Jetted Hot Tub in Power Condo
• Adult and Child Pool plus Sauna and 16 person Hot Tub
• Additional 12 person Hot Tub only 50 feet from back door of Powder Condo
• Corner Unit with 2 decks and Stunning Mountain Views
• Two separate Washers and Driers in Power Condo
• Linens, plush towels, paper supplies and soaps provided
this was my families first time skiing the two resorts, powder mountain and snow basin. this condo was perfect for our group. my husband and i had the master bedroom, my brother had the downstairs queen and my four children shared the bedroom with two full sized beds. the kitchen was very well appointed which is a prerequisite for our family vacations. the condo was very clean and neat (without all that extra dust collecting stuff that other rentals often are filled with). and it was 10 minutes from powder mountain and 25 minutes from snow basin, which gave us the option of skiing either resort. henry was fantastic and took the time with me before our vacation to give me the inside scoop on what to do, where to shop, and basically took any guess work out of taking on a new ski vacation spot. also too, the common area where the work out center is located also has a foosball table, air hockey table, and ping pong table which was a nice option for active kids and their escorts! i did hear that next year the developer will add yoga, pilates, full nautilus, weights, etc. not sure if i will be interested given that a long day of skiing is enough for me! (but nice to know if i take a day off).
Relaxed atmosphere. Comfortable accommodations. Very helpful host. Powder Mountain was spectacular. We usually ski Deer Valley but plan to return to here.
first of all I need to give a big shout out to Henry, he was so kind and helpful in my search of finding just the right condo for our family to spend a few days in during the Thanksgiving holiday. It was so warm and cozy and bright.
loved all the windows, the views are spectacular. The big kitchen was a real plus. We cooked most of our meals there and he had a well stocked kitchen, to my surprise he even had a rolling pin. The bedrooms were big and comfy, bathrooms were also very spacious and nice. I could not find one thing I did not like about this condo. It was wonderful. We will defiantly stay there again..
We were looking for a convenient location to stay in the area as we were attending the Xterra Nationals 2014. The unit was well appointed with a Adirondack style theme. All boxes checked on this unit - many positives / and Washer /Dryer in unit was welcomed. The owners were ultra accommodating and attentive,
This was a great location to get away from the rat race and spend quality time with the family. The condo was clean and comfortable and had everything we needed to prepare our meals and feel like home...loved having the Vitamix blender! The kids had a great time at the pool and Paul at Club Rec was easy to work with when renting jet skis, paddleboards and ATVs. Henry Osti was a pleasure to work with and one of the best owners we have dealt with! We hope to come back during the winter to do some skiing.
This was a great condo to stay in! Very comfortable and we loved staying in the top unit on the end. It was so quiet and nice. The owner is very professional and helpful in making sure that everything goes smoothly! We have stayed many times in other VRBO properties and he has to be the most attentive owner that we have worked with. The unit is equipped with all you need and we were very pleased with our accommodations. We would definitely stay here again. The area is beautiful with many activities to please just about everyone. Thanks for having us!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 13 - Apr 18
Off Ski Season
Jul 23 - Dec 12
|Cleaning Fee||$150.00 + Tax|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.