Mas de la Chapelle is a beautifully restored 17th century farmhouse in the centre of Ste. Eulalie. The village has a bakery & restaurant and the house has pretty views over neighbouring vineyards from the upper windows.
The house is arranged over 3 floors and comprises:-
* Large entrance hall with elegant stone staircase rising to the upper floors
* 2 sitting rooms - tasteful first floor sitting room with open fireplace & CD player, second floor sitting room with UK satellite widescreen TV and DVD player
* Dining room with CD player
* Well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave & dishwasher.
*6 bedrooms - 2 with 160cm beds, 1 with 140cm bed & en-suite bathroom, 2 with twin beds & 1 with twin beds which can be made up as 160cm double
* 2 bathrooms (in addition to the en-suite)
* Guest toilet
* Garage/Utility Room with washing machine and dryer. Separate freezer
* Delightful courtyard garden
* Pool house with covered dining area,fire place, fridge, toilet.
* Gas barbecue
* Table tennis table
* Private swimming pool with security fence
* Oil central heating for cooler months
Keywords: House, Village centre
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.