6th Arrondissement St Germain des Pres Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-3)
Very elegant and gorgeous Studio in the Heart of Saint-Germain Des Pres, between Rue de SEINE and Rue MAZARINE. Completely renovated and decorated, this apartment is a very gorgeous nest to be in the cultural action. Fully-equipped for the vacation or the business, you will appreciate the true homestyle of the Parisian life. Simply the Best location of all PARIS. From there, you can go everywhere simply walking, from the Musee d'Orsay to Ile-Saint-Louis. Many testimonials of precedent tenants upon inquiry.
All around the studio you will discover the most famous concentration of art dealer and antiques galleries of the world, the Eglise Saint-Germain Des Pres, the oldest of Paris, the Cafe de Flore, Les Deux Magots, Brasserie Lipp, Le Senat, Notre-Dame de Paris, Le Pont des Arts, Les Bouquinistes du Bord de Seine, the best fashion shopping of Paris...
- Metro station : Saint-Germain des Pres or Odeon.
- Located in an old typical Parisian home of 18th century, third floor without lift.
- Surface: 23m2. A principal room with queen bed, table/chairs, sofa.
- Very sunny, clear, and quiet. Through the window, beautiful view on a hotel particulier and the cafes of Saint-Germain.
- Kitchen fully furnished, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, washer/dryer machine, refrigerator, etc.
- Queen-size, double bed.
- Full Bathroom shower.
- TV/VCR with 100 international channels.
- Free INTERNET UNLIMITED INCLUDED, free WIFI, free international phone included.
- Warm decoration.
- Linen and towels included.
- Housecleaning with fresh linen/towels every 10 days included for a long-term rental (one month).
- Tablet Android furnished.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
13 years of service and experience now.
Several apartments furnished in le MARAIS and St GERMAIN des PRES.
Available permanently to take care of tenants. 500 testimonials in my private guestbook upon request.
Why Thierry chose 6th Arrondissement St Germain des Pres
Why le Marais and St germain des Pres? Paris is a museum. These two areas are the chef d'oeuvre of that museum.