Pompano Beach Bungalow Rental Photos and Description
Beach Bungalow style house on a quiet side street a block from the beach!
ALL FIVE STAR REVIEWS!
(Efficiency is still available in Jan and Feb)
WE ARE A PROPERLY LICENSED VACATION RENTAL!
Safely hidden from the mood ruining madness and conventionality of a typical tourist class hotel, this intimate 5-star beach retreat is a special beach bungalow-style house with tropical colored doors, located just off the ocean at the end of 'Millionaire's row', and only a 4 minute stroll from one the most beautiful 'private-style' wide beaches in all Florida! Our fascinating beach has a stunning view of the inlet lighthouse! Spend the day reading and sleeping under a our beach umbrella, enjoy tropical cocktails at the Tiki Bar or a $40/hr. swedish massage by Betty's favorite therapist. This 'boutique-style' bungalow apartment has the extra cleanliness and sparkle you long for but simply cannot seem to find anywhere else. Enjoy being at 'home' with a FULL kitchen, lovely glassware and everything you could possibly want including a huge dose of charm. Shower outside in the tropical garden then nap in on your screened porch or in the hammock. Invite your friends for cocktails or BBQ in your tropical backyard.
ABSOLUTELY GREAT LOCATION!: At the beach, just north of Laud-by-the-Sea, south of Boca and Palm Beach. Scuba and fishing boats are within walking distance. Enjoy breakfast at the beach or dinner amongst the yachts. Right across the bridge is the new Fashion mall, a new dog park, bicycle track, movie complex, and golf course! Best of all, discover all the different moods the ocean has to offer! Hunt sea shells in early morning light, or experience the hypnotic relaxing twinkling sunlight on smooth sand or just fall asleep to the sound of the waves. This is not a noisy beach but a wide private-style beach. Tour the Intracoastal waterways in a water taxi! Enjoy a full day on the beach under our large quality UV protected beach umbrella and in our beach chairs. Park your car right in front of the bungalow!
BETTY'S ATTENTION TO DETAIL! :
• Pretty glassware and dishes!
• Stocked fridge service available. Tired after a long flight? Traveling with a child? Your refrigerator can be fully stocked for you at check in. Just call ahead and provide a grocery list! ($25 charge plus cost of groceries.)
• How about flowers for your wife?
• Information: You'll find 'Frommer's Guide to South Florida' in your apartment.
• Comcast cable includes 'On-Demand’!
• There is a washer and dryer in the especially clean laundry room!
WHAT DOES FIVE STAR MEAN?
• What does five star clean mean? It means always a fresh bed spread and mattress pad! Perfect sanitizing of the bathroom! (Walls washed, toilet polished, every corner cleaned, etc.) We do NOT hire 'cleaning services'! We are proud to have one employee 'Olga' who loves to please guests and who meticulously deep cleans and sanitizes. This level of cleaning is found in the highest level hotels or six star river cruises like Tauck and Uniworld.
BETTY SAYS: 'I am a very hands-on owner, personally involved in my beautiful beach bungalow retreat! Knowing that my guests are comfortable, that they know where to go for groceries or for a special meal overlooking the ocean is important to me! I take the extra steps and spend the extra money so that their stay is perfect and charming. Pillowcases are ironed, bedspreads are washed and guests have an assortment of fresh bed pillows to choose from. I know what I want when I travel so provide my guests with the same. In each of the three guest apartments you will find a copy of Frommer's Guide to South Florida.
A UNIQUE INTERESTING AREA!
• You will not be at a loss of things to do here!
• Yet I often find that my guests find the Bungalow so peaceful that they hang around the bungalow, walk to the beach and relax.
FAST AND RELIABLE WiFi! Even in the tropical backyard.
• The Tropical Backyard is now completely fenced and gated!
• I provide dog shampoo, dog towels, a dog bed, and dog bowls.
• I enjoy my dog guests!
• Dogs are accepted on an individual basis and must be up to date on their shots, and have had a recent Frontline/Advantage treatment. Dogs that present a problem or are “constant' barkers may be asked to leave. We welcome calm and non-agressive dogs in the tropical backyard.
• The front apartment (The Red Coral) provides easy street walking for your dog.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO OUR GUESTS:
• A sincere promise to our non-dog guests... we promise you would never know a dog had ever been in your apartment!
We consider your trust very important! You can trust Betty's Boutique BEACH Bungalow for your beach escape! You will not be disappointed!
• Previously named 'Walk-on-the-Beach Guesthouse'
See us on You Tube: Just type in: Walk-on-the-Beach vacation rental.
NOTE: The Purple Seashell Efficiency is available for January and February.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Betty Francis
Hi, I'm Betty. My husband is a golf pro and I stay busy with my fabulous bungalow! We live only a couple of blocks from the ocean near Port Everglades. When I hear the deep blast from a cruise ship horn, I jump on my bicycle with my dog and we ride alongside the cruise ship waving to passengers as they head out to sea! Saturday evening cruise ship departures are a big celebration in our neighborhood. This is a wonderful tropical area! And I so appreciate being able to WALK to the beach!
For the past two years I have have traveled throughout France and Italy. I have taken a UniWorld River cruise, a Celebrity transAtlantic cruise, a Norway Fjord cruise and looked, really looked to discover what is important to guests. I explored and stayed in many interesting hotels, pensions and even in a Relais and Chateaux in France! What I found was that location, charm and cleanliness are of top importance.
Only those of us who are personally involved and extremely dedicated to our properties can provide this intensive level of cleanliness that is so important to guests. Things like a fresh bedspread, instead of leaving the same one on that the previous guest used. Personally I cannot fathom that hotels do this! You can also count on a fresh mattress pad! Toilets that are not just quickly cleaned with a brush, but hand 'polished'. Shower walls that are cleaned with Clorox between each guest.
I adore making my guests happy. I love making a pretty bed and putting out pretty soaps. I want your beach bungalow apartment to be so perfect and cleaner than any place you have ever stayed! It is simply providing the same level of excellence that I seek when I travel!
Your comfort, your memories are very important to us!
Betty Francis purchased this bungalow in 2005
Why Betty Francis chose Pompano Beach
I absolutely fell in love with this beach bungalow style house when I saw it! Especially the charming private tropical backyard! This is the 'old Florida’ that everyone looks for. A special enclave between posh Palm Beach and active Ft. Lauderdale. When I found this little haven I was surprised to find people say hello when they walk back and forth to the beach. So with careful attention to detail, lots of love and money, Betty's Boutique Beach Bungalow was created and has made many people happy for over seven years. And that makes me happy! Especially when guests tell me they want to copy what I did in their own home. Smile! Thus I found my true passion in this property and can literally spend all day grooming, planting flowers and cleaning. This is a perfect location!
Our local spa offers Betty's Boutique Beach Bungalow guests hour (or two!) therapeutic Swedish Massage treatments for ... $40/hour! Two hours for $80. You will feel completely comfortable in your beach home where you can truly get away and RELAX. Come indulge yourself with clean air, salt water, the warmth of our sunshine, papayas, long walks on the beach and the ever changing colorful South Florida skies!
But seriously... why should you choose this property? Because let’s face it, everyone wants a wonderful 'forever memory’ to take home! A unique one of a kind vacation!
What makes this bungalow unique
Here’s Betty's favorite unusual things to do!
1. Walk up to the Lighthouse and back, then enjoy the outside shower in the tropical backyard, a nap in the hammock or on the large sofa on the front porch.
2. Grab a sandwich at the bait shop and sit looking out over Hillsboro Inlet.
3. Lunch with a cold glass of Chardonney overlooking the beach from the top floor of the SeaWatch (close by).
4. Outside patio dining with your dog at Galuppi's looking out over the beautiful new Greg Norman golf course while the sun sets! Sunday brunch at Galuppi's!
5. Watch the dogs run and play at the huge new dog park at the golf course.
6. Swim / exercise in the fabulous pool at the Pompano Beach park right across the bridge!
7. Spend the entire day (that's what it takes) at the HUGE Sawgrass Mills Mall.
8. A burger at Pelican's Landing, looking out over the Intracoastal Waterway and sitting next to a ten million dollar mega yacht!
9. A mohito at J. Marks!
10. Exploring the Ft. Lauderdale waterways on the 'Carrie B'.
11. Water taxi to restaurant/bar hop.
12. A two hour massage at Cort’s.
And much much more....