Romantic, clean, quiet, spacious, 1800 square foot, 2 bedroom, 2-level private Chalet with 1-car garage under and mountain views from most rooms, deck, gazebo and hot tub. Beautiful sunsets (house faces west), beautiful gardens, very quiet and relaxing.
* Bedrooms: 2, Maximum 4 adults (over 18 years old), 6 total occupants.
* Master Suite has: King-Size Bed (Tempurpedic Sleep System); Triple Dresser; Walk-in Closet; Sitting/Reading Area w/2 recliners; Spacious Private Bathroom; 27' Cable TV/VCR/DVD; Alarm Clock.
* Second Bedroom has: Queen-Size Bed with Reading Light; Bunk Bed; Dresser; Closet; 32' LCD Flat Screen Cable TV/VCR/DVD; Alarm Clock.
* Bathrooms: 2
* Master Bathroom has: Large Vanity; 2-Person Jetted Tub; Extra Large Tile Shower; Hair Dryer; Skylight; Auxiliary Programmable Electric Heater.
* Second Bathroom has: Standard Vanity; Jetted Tub; Standard Shower; Hair Dryer; Linen Closet.
House also includes: Attached Garage; Sitting/Reading Room with Views of Mt. Washington; Romantic Gas Fireplace (seasonal); Private Outdoor Hot Tub on the Deck; 32' Digital Cable TV/DVD/Surround Sound; 55' HDTV w/Internet Apps including Netflix; Fully Furnished Kitchen; Refrigerator with ice maker; Microwave; Dishwasher; Espresso/Coffee Machine; Wet Bar; Blender; Crystal Stemware; Dining Room Seats 6 Comfortably; Wrap-Around Deck; Gas Grill; Picnic Table; Lounge Chairs; Gazebo/Tiki Bar; and Flower Gardens.
Ratings system: 1 to 5(highest)
1.) Overall Experience - 5
Got here late Monday, house was warm, well lit, felt like home!
2.) Cleanliness - 5
3.) Furnishings/Appliances/Amenities - 5
Again, it was like being home...had everything you could need.
4.) Value - 5
Great Place. We, as a family of 5, have stayed in house rentals for winter + summervacations for over 10 years, your house is in the top three.
5.)I would recommend this chalet to close friends and relatives. - 5