Glen House Rental Photos and Description
House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Romantic, clean, quiet, spacious, 1800 square foot, 2 bedroom, 2-level private Chalet with 1-car garage under and mountain views from most rooms, deck, gazebo and hot tub. Beautiful sunsets (house faces west), beautiful gardens, very quiet and relaxing.
* Bedrooms: 2, Maximum 4 adults (over 18 years old), 6 total occupants.
* Master Suite has: King-Size Bed (Tempurpedic Sleep System); Triple Dresser; Walk-in Closet; Sitting/Reading Area w/2 recliners; Spacious Private Bathroom; 27' Cable TV/VCR/DVD; Alarm Clock.
* Second Bedroom has: Queen-Size Bed with Reading Light; Bunk Bed; Dresser; Closet; 32' LCD Flat Screen Cable TV/VCR/DVD; Alarm Clock.
* Bathrooms: 2
* Master Bathroom has: Large Vanity; 2-Person Jetted Tub; Extra Large Tile Shower; Hair Dryer; Skylight; Auxiliary Programmable Electric Heater.
* Second Bathroom has: Standard Vanity; Jetted Tub; Standard Shower; Hair Dryer; Linen Closet.
House also includes: Attached Garage; Sitting/Reading Room with Views of Mt. Washington; Romantic Gas Fireplace (seasonal); Private Outdoor Hot Tub on the Deck; 32' Digital Cable TV/DVD/Surround Sound; 55' HDTV w/Internet Apps including Netflix; Fully Furnished Kitchen; Refrigerator with ice maker; Microwave; Dishwasher; Espresso/Coffee Machine; Wet Bar; Blender; Crystal Stemware; Dining Room Seats 6 Comfortably; Wrap-Around Deck; Gas Grill; Picnic Table; Lounge Chairs; Gazebo/Tiki Bar; and Flower Gardens.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Why The Owner chose Glen
Quiet location with great views of the mountains, close to the area's best skiing, hiking trails but away from seasonal traffic.
What makes this house unique
A great place to relax, unwind and take in the surrounding beauty.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Ratings system: 1 to 5(highest)
1.) Overall Experience - 5
Got here late Monday, house was warm, well lit, felt like home!
2.) Cleanliness - 5
3.) Furnishings/Appliances/Amenities - 5
Again, it was like being home...had everything you could need.
4.) Value - 5
Great Place. We, as a family of 5, have stayed in house rentals for winter + summervacations for over 10 years, your house is in the top three.
5.)I would recommend this chalet to close friends and relatives. - 5