Scarborough and Pine Point House Rental Photos and Description
5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, sleeps 10
Features of this CLASSIC OCEANFRONT ESTATE: LOTS OF PLACES TO GATHER OR BE BY YOURSELF: VERY FAMILY FRIENDLY / Pack N Play, High Chair, Kids games and Movies, Beach and Yard toys, Large Yard for play/ ALL MODERN CONVENIENCES
Best of both worlds-BEACHFRONT and BEAUTIFUL FALL FOLIAGE - 1.5 Acres.
Our WOODS stand BETWEEN the HOUSE and the STREET for GREAT PRIVACY.
OCEANSIDE has PANORAMIC VIEW of GORGEOUS COASTLINE and ISLANDS!! Enjoy 7 MILE SANDY BEACH from our private path.
Large OCEANSIDE LANDSCAPED YARD for CHILDREN to PLAY.
* Modern Kitchen w/ lge Pantry & Washer/Dryer
* 5 bedrooms/ 3 full baths
* Large Mstr Bedroom Suite, sitting area &TV/DVD/VCR & full private bath on main floor
* 4 upstairs Bedrooms/ 3 Oceanfront, 1 Oceanview
* Panoramic view of Ocean w/ outside dining and comfortable seating from 3 porches- Glassed, Open and Screened
* Lge open Living/Dining room w/TV/DVD inside
* Lovely Geranium-filled Gazebo for Outdoor Grilling
Three Wrap-around PORCHES; one Open for your unobstructed view; one Glassed- In to enjoy the view from a protected environment; and one Screened for you to enjoy the ocean breeze from another venue.The location in Pine Point, a quiet Maine fishing/vacation community, provides several local Shops and Restaurants within a half mile which have wonderful fried Clams and boiled Lobster. The 1858 Wood Island Lighthouse shows off its beacon at night. A wooded area between the street and the house provides even more privacy and relaxation AND beautiful Autumn FOLIAGE in the Fall. The large landscaped yard is a great place for children to play ball and fly kites.
- wheelchair inaccessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only