|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
A small spot for relaxation and the enjoyment of the beauty of nature. The cabin is situated right on the creek for easy access for swimming or kayaking. Convenient to Roaring Run State Park and the national Forest. 30 miles to the Blue Ridge Parkway.
This cabin features three bedrooms, dining room, living room, and kitchen. Hammock and fire ring in yard. Gas logs in living room. Available year round. Fishing in a trout stocked creek on property!
Please note that this rental is a rustic summer cabin. We heat with gas logs and a wall heater. If your expectations are camping, you will be very happy. There will be bugs, especially if lights are left on at night. There's an occasional mouse that finds it's way in when the local black snake doesn't get it. 10% of our guests feel that that the cabin is not up to their cleanliness standards. The other 90% are fine with the condition. If you think you are in that 10% of folks with high cleanliness standards, this might not be the place for you. There are some cobwebs and the occasional bug. this place is cleaned by a man who's not to good at it. As long time campers, we love it!
Just a regular guy who brews beer at home. From Waynesboro but currently live in Blacksburg. Like most people we are busy which is why we like to head to the cabin whenever we can for some R and R.
Jeff Bowles purchased this cabin in 2001
If you are looking for quit and restful, this is the place. Not for fancy pants! Sometimes we have a mouse and there's an interesting assortment of insects especially in the summer. Most of them make good bait!
On a clear night you can see the milky way from the hot tub!
Quiet location in the blue ridge on Craig's Creek five miles from where it enters the James River. Near Roaring Run, a trout stream with a state recreation area 3/4 mile from cabin. Within one hours drive to Roanoke, Blacksburg and Covington. Hammock, hot tub, swimming, canoeing, tubing, fishing and a fire ring.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$50 + Tax|
|Notes||Paypal or check.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.