House is fully furnished and has 5 bedrooms:
- BR 1 has two single beds (put together, can be separated) with mirror, bedside table & wardrobe
- BR 2 has a big single bed & a sofa bed (can be transformed into an additional bed for 2 persons). Additionally a small bedside table, a wardrobe & a desk
- BR 3 has a french-sized double bed & a bed for small children, a wardrobe and a table
- BR 4&5 are in the basement & have 2 single beds each
In addition the house has:
- a living room (with two sofa beds, which can also be transformed into two additional beds for up to 2 persons each) with satellite TV, DVD & CD-Player, radio as well as an open fireplace
- A dining room
- A kitchen (electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer)
- A bathroom with tub & toilet
- A bathroom with shower & toilet
In the basement there is a laundry with washing-machine. The house has got an attached private garden. The house is on one level (except for BR 4&5 and laundry) and is located in a small side lane of a small road in a secluded area
Surrounding: The house is mostly on one level (exception: bedroom 4&5 and laundry in the basement).
It is located in a quiet environment: located in a small side lane of a small road in a secluded area. There is absolutely no through traffic as the small road as well as the small side lane are both dead-ends. The road has got plenty of parking so there is normally no hassle in getting one. It is a purely residential area, so no loud music outside after 10 pm.
How to reach?: Plane:
From airport Cologne-Bonn easiest by taxi (approx. 30 Euro), cheaper with public transport in 35-45 min. (depending on the connection), but then you will have to change trains once.
take highway no. A3, exit Köln-Mülheim or Köln-Dellbrück
a. from Neumarkt In 23 min. by tram no. 4 (direction: Schlebusch).
b. from Cathedral/main railway station in 18 min. (change trams once).
a+b. Then about 900m (10 min. on foot). Call us and we fetch you from the station.
Alternatively in 15 min. by suburban railway no.6 (direction Essen, Düsseldorf, Langefeld) from the main railway station (we can fetch you from the local station).
Detailed information available upon booking.
The location is quiet and offers attractive possibilities for excursions and activities nearby. Some few examples:
- A golf course can be reached within 10 minutes both by car or by bicycle
- You have abundant possibilities for walks along the river Rhine 10 minutes by car or 15 minutes by bicycle
- Walks in a forest and small lakes are as well only 10 minutes by car or 15 minutes by bicycle
- Deer park, mini golf and the only open-air pool located in a forest in Cologne (open in summer only) is just 10-15 minutes by car
The quiet and attractive location is ideally supplemented by the advantages of a main city and one can forget about traffic and parking problems in the inner city:
- A big supermarket, bakery, pharmacy, snack bar, 3 pubs and some other shops are in walking distance (less than 10 minutes)
- A small shopping mall can be reached in about 15 minutes on foot
- With the suburban rail network (Park & Ride available) there are direct and fast connections
Other Activities: Deer Park, Mini Golf, small lakes, open-air pool (in the forest!)
Golf: A golf course is nearby and can be reached in a couple of minutes by car or bicycle.