Kahuku - Turtle Bay Villa Rental Photos and Description
4 bedrooms (2 master bedrooms), 3 full bathrooms, sleeps 8 to 12
TA and GE Tax Id Number:W38938960-01. Photographs are of my Actual true 4-bedroom villa. I have one true 4-bedroom villa and I have two adjoining 3-bedroom and studio villas that have a door that can be opened up to make them a large 4-bedroom villa or they can be rented separately. I also have eight other 3-Bedroom Villas. My 4-bedroom villa and one of the 3+1 villas are both located on the beach level and I have one 3+1 villa on the second level with beautiful ocean views from just about everywhere in the villas with the ocean right in front of them and the pool and BBQs about 30 yards to your right and the hotel about 300 yards to your left!
- Newest Development at Turtle Bay Resort, on the beach!
- Direct Ocean Views from Living, Dining, Kitchen, Master 1, Master 2, Lanai, and Entry!
- 2,505 Square Feet!
- Large Lanai (Balcony)
- Teak Dining Table and Chairs and a Chaise Lounge.
- Ocean and Beach Front!
- TVs and DVD Players in Every Bedroom.
- Complimentary High Speed Internet and Wireless.
- Printer/Fax Machine.
- Telephone with Complimentary US Calls.
- Washer and Dryer Inside the Villa.
- 2 Pack-N-Play Basinet Cribs/Playpens for Babies up to 36in.
- Central Air Conditioning with a De-Humidifier!
- Ceiling Fans in Living Room and All Bedrooms.
- Bose Entertainment System with 42” HD TV.
- Premium TV with 70 Channels and Showtime.
- In the true 4-bedroom there is a King Sized bed in each Master Bedroom, a Queen Sized Bed in the Third and Fourth Rooms and a Pull-out Sofa Bed in the Living Room.
- Gel Memory Foam Mattress in Sofa Bed.
- In the 3+1 villa there is a King Bed in the Master Bedroom, a Queen bed in Studio which is like a master suite with a living room area with pull out sofa bed, and kitchen area, there is a Queen be in bedroom 3, and a queen bed in bedroom 4, and another sofa in the living room of the 3-bedroom.
- Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops, a Sub Zero Refrigerator, Wolf Stove Cook Top and Oven, Microwave, Fisher Paykel Dishwasher, Cookware, Appliances, Silverware, Dinnerware, Glassware, Stemware, Spice Rack, and More (see amenities list)!
Our Villa is Located on the Turtle Bay Resort! You can use the following Resort Amenities:
o Resort Restaurants and Bars,
o Oceanfront Pool & Jacuzzi at the Ocean Villas (Free),
o Day Spa,
o Tennis Courts,
o Two PGA Golf Courses,
o Surfing Lessons and Board Rentals,
o Helicopter Tours,
o Stand Up Paddleboard lessons, rentals and tours,
o Kayak rentals and tours,
o Horseback Riding,
o Luau Shows,
o Enterprise Rental Car Desk & Services,
o Twelve Miles of Hiking Trails (Free),
o Biking Trails (Free),
o Bike Rentals,
o Segway Rentals and Tours,
o Five Miles of Beaches (Free),
o Volleyball Sand Court.
(Amenities subject to change without notice per Turtle Bay Resort; you do not have access to the hotel's pool or fitness center)
I also Include with my Villa a Beach Locker with:
* 4 Boogie Boards,
* 9 Sets of Different Sized Snorkel Gear (Including 2 Kid’s Sizes and 7 Adult Sizes),
* Kid’s Sand and Pool Toys,
* 6 Beach Chairs,
* A Volleyball(there is a Net on the Beach),
* A Football,
* 2 Frisbees,
* A Beach Umbrella,
* A Wheeled Ice Chest.
Please No Smoking or Pets!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About Vince Liotta and Gina Liotta
I manage these properties jointly with my father Vince Liotta. I grew up about 45 minutes from San Francisco, CA. I graduated from UC Santa Barbara with a major in Business Economics. I now live in Southern California and I have a wonderful six year old boy, Tyler, who loves Hawaii as much as I do! We travel out there every couple of months to keep up the vacation rentals that I own and those that I manage for other owners as well. My father, Vince Liotta lives about 45 minutes away from San Francisco with his wife and my mom and is a loan officer and avid golfer when he is not managing vacation rentals. They enjoy going to their favorite Hawaii spot...Turtle Bay whenever they can!
Vince Liotta and Gina Liotta purchased this villa in 2006
Why Vince Liotta and Gina Liotta chose Kahuku - Turtle Bay
We fell in love with the Ocean Villas because of thier great location just a couple hundred yards from the Turtle Bay Resort Hotel on the sandy beach cove. The area feels very private since the hotel owns 5 miles of beach, so you can walk just to the left or right and find a private spot, but you have all the amenities of a resort! The beach is great for swimming and snorkeling and my 2 year old loves me pulling him on one of the boogie boards along the shore since the cove area is so flat year round and he loves swimming in the pool! The other side of the hotel has a great surfing and boogie board spot for the adults and older kids and I've seen a sea turtle almost every trip out there! It's really nice having the restaurants, day spa, golf courses, tennis courts, horse stables and helicopter pad all within a short walk and there is a restaurant next to the villas where you can get a table in the sand! We visit to check up on things and to vacation every couple of months and I am never ready to leave!