Enjoy the warm tropical breezes of the Caribbean in a villa that captures the traditional essence of Casa de Campo's unique lifestyle. Overlooking the 9th hole of La Romana Country Club on beautifully landscaped grounds this villa offers a central location that is convenient to all of the pleasures that Casa de Campo has to offer.
Minitas Beach is only a 10 minute walk, the marina with fine dining and a myriad of exclusive shops is a 10 minute golf cart ride, and the main hotel and all of it's service are a 10 minute ride in the opposite direction.
Villa Vista Mar features:
• 6 air-conditioned bedrooms
• 6-1/2 Baths
• Swimming pool and 10 person jacuzzi overlooking the golf
• Outdoor dining for 20
• Indoor dining for 24
• Air-conditioned pool house with seating for 12
• 2 full-time maids and a gardener
And all the amenities to make your vacation the most wonderful and relaxing you have ever experienced.
The perfect villa for those that want to experience the island atmosphere offered at Casa de Campo…a lush paradise of unsurpassed elegance and breathtaking beauty, where action, relaxation and pampering service combine with an exceptional leisure experience.
1. King bed, private garden adjacent to bath, indoor shower, outdoor garden shower, spacious lounging area, overlooks pool and golf course.
2. King bed, private garden adjacent to bath, indoor shower, outdoor garden shower, overlooks pool and golf course.
3. King bed, private garden adjacent to bath, indoor shower, outdoor garden shower, overlooks pool and golf course.
4. Double beds, private garden adjacent to bath, indoor shower, outdoor garden shower, overlooks pool and golf course, fold-out couch.
5. King bed, tub and shower, private patio, overlooks golf course.
6. King bed, tub and shower, private patio, overlooks golf course.
Air-conditioned dining room seats 16, pool side seating for 14 for outdoor dining, patio seats 6 for dining, air conditioned pool house seats 12 for TV and games and 8 for dining. High Speed WIFI, Cable and satellite TV, TV in each bedroom, TV in gazebo, TV on porch, fully equipped air conditioned kitchen, marble floors throughout and solid Honduran mahogany doors, Maids' quarters with kitchen and 2 bedrooms, storage areas for golf clubs, golf carts, full laundry facilities and digital safe in each bedroom.
The Villa is staffed by a full-time gardener and two full-time maids who are available for daily cleaning, preparing breakfast, and providing laundry service for guests of the Villa. Additional staff can be made available including a babysitter, driver (for trips into La Romana or Santo Domingo), masseuse, butler or cook.