Our unique 'penthouse style' condominium is located within the Los Suenos Resort and Marina, where the gorgeous Pacific and pristine rain forest converge. We invite you to enjoy the modern amenities and serenity of Los Suenos, while having the adventure and excitement of Costa Rica within your reach.
The residence overlooks the first fairway of a championship golf course and the surrounding rain forest-covered hills. This exclusive enclave of luxury condominiums boasts several free-form pools just outside our door, as well as a private Beach Club a short walk away.
The floor plan provides two master suites (one on the main floor and a second upstairs) as well as a third bedroom and three full bathrooms. The residence offers three covered terraces and lush tropical views.
This condo is newly listed in the fall of 2007 with furnishings recently completed. The Veranda condos are the newest condominium community at the Los Suenos Resort.
Key features of the residence include:
* 2 master suites with king bed in each and in-suite bathrooms
* A third bedroom with two twin beds
* 3 full bathrooms overall
* 3 covered terraces
* 2,050 square feet of living space
* Private pools and Beach Club
* 3 flat screen TV's located in living room and master suites
* Cable TV
* Wireless internet
* Guard and gated security
* iPod compatible stereo system (pack your iPod!)
* Daily maid service
* Adjacent to the Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort, with access to Marriott restaurants and services
* Golf, tours and fishing excursions can be easily arranged
* Close to Los Suenos Marina, with access to world-class sportfishing
* Two coffee shops within easy walking distance
* A dozen dining establishments within the resort area -- some will deliver
* Los Suenos Marina Village Commercial Center nearby (restaurants, gourmet food and wine shop, internet cafe, salon/spa, bank and other shops)
* Short drive to Jaco, with many charming restaurants serving seafood and local specialties
* Golf cart rentals available for commuting within resort
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.